Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1685 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Head Shops in KC

My fiance and I are going on our honeymoon to Kansas City this weekend and were hoping to get a nice souviener for ourselves. Anyone recommend a good pipe (or other nice memorabilia) seller in KC?
    shadows slave Reviewed by shadows slave on . Head Shops in KC My fiance and I are going on our honeymoon to Kansas City this weekend and were hoping to get a nice souviener for ourselves. Anyone recommend a good pipe (or other nice memorabilia) seller in KC? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Head Shops in KC

I think there is this store in a section of town called westport. The store is called It's a beautiful day. I have never been in there but i think they sell pipes and stuff.
    Originally posted by Great Spirit
    If you knew what I knew and experienced what I have experienced son, you would be wiping my ass with $20 bills and asking me if you could keep them.
    Originally posted byLazySmoking420

Women and Penguins become one.

Head Shops in KC

sorry i missed this, in Blue springs, on 7 Hwy, 20 miles from downtown KC, 7th Heaven is the name. Go right on 7 hwy off 70 West, and 2 miles on the left side

Head Shops in KC

There is a really good place on westport called 18+ plus smoke shop. These guys have an awesome deals going on all the time. It is located on 40th on Broaway right next door to Freaks Tatoo Shop.

Head Shops in KC

I found a really nice head shop in KC area. They sell glass pipes, hippie stuff and a great selection of hookahs. It is located 3942 Broadway KC MO 64111 next door to BP Gas Station on 39th and Broadway. Phone number is 816-753-5733

Head Shops in KC

Whats up everyone. Myself and fellow glassblowers recently opened a shop, Head Space, on 4254 Troost in Kansas City. Our glass is local KC blown from high quality raw glass materials, unlike some other shops in town that deal in only low-quality imports from china and india. We do custom orders and certain repairs. New tubes and water pipes are in stock.
    So support local glass and local art and check Head Space out....if any thing look into your options before buying cheap imports.
    Theres many options for american glass

Buy home blown glass
    Peace,
    Head Space on Troost
    4254 Troost
    Kansas City,mo 64110

Head Shops in KC

anyone that lives in/near st. louis still check this thread? if so - i just moved to st. louis from oklahoma city, and know nobody! i'd love it if someone would hit me up - m0rr0winc on AIM (0's are zeros) or [email protected] for email. hope to talk to someone soon!