i bet that one cant be answered... and no other vaporizers come close, so lets leave those out, they all suck and piss me off.
What is required for a good vaporizer?
one that has a digital thermometer, one must absolutely know what the temp is, just cut the crap there is no way around it, one MUST know what the temps are because ambient temps effect vaporizing temps of most without a digital thermometer read out because they just have that rediculous on off or variable heating selection, 1-9 1 is cool and 9 is hot like hell.... also the heat must be adjusted proportionatly to the speed of the airflow..

fans suck, when there is a fan there is probably a graphite lubricant for the bearings which consists of a fine graphite powder as well as some having carbon brushes, who wants to inhale into there lungs that crap?
\not only that but the inhaler is forced to slave there inhale speed to the air speed out put by the fan for best vaporization control, otherwise u screw it up and either burn it because of back pressure or thin out the concentration of the puff because too fast...

balloons suck as well..
yes i have used the balloons and the whole experience was awful... when i pumped up the balloons, i had to make a choice once one was full to either stop the vapors from escaping the balloon with the cap and leave the vaporizer on blowing out more vapor into the room or i had to let some vapor escape from the balloon while removing the budds from the vaporizer...

and come to find out, much of the thc sticks to the inner surface of the balloons,, not all of it, but some of it, never to be used again...

water filters also filter out some of the thc in the AroMed, but that is a bonus because as it is shared with friends the water becomes more and more concentrated, and then drink it and look out... it tastes good and really has an impact especially with empty stomach. and its not lost on the inner surfaces of the sorry balloon concept,...

I am sad that so much trashy vaporizers are out there leaving the content smoker with a dissatisfied experience, and the smoker that haks like me confused with expensive trash claiming to be a vaporizer, embarrased to take it anywhere because no one will hit it right and then they look at me like what the heck am i doing, vaporizing sucks... but now that i have the AroMed, those impressions are no more, not to mention, all i have to do is inhale when it is on, i dont even have to look to see what the vaporizer is doing, i dont have to control my air intake speed because no lowsy fan, and its the cleanest vaporizer i have ever used..

other vaporizers still left my chest feeling like i couldnt breath as well as i did before i started the vaporization session, but now, all those problems are gone as well with this AroMed...
Vape on!:thumbsup:
chaywoo Reviewed by chaywoo on . Vaporizer how is the Valcano is better than the AroMed Vaporizer? just 1 reason? i bet that one cant be answered... and no other vaporizers come close, so lets leave those out, they all suck and piss me off. What is required for a good vaporizer? one that has a digital thermometer, one must absolutely know what the temp is, just cut the crap there is no way around it, one MUST know what the temps are because ambient temps effect vaporizing temps of most without a digital thermometer read out because they just have that rediculous on off or variable heating selection, 1-9 Rating: 5