Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1607 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

get your recipes on radio show

***first i must say, sorry for the repost but after a long time of 0 views i realized noone reads the recipes secion =/. I only reposted into lounge so i hope noone is too offended :rasta:***

Hey all you cannachef's, my girlfriend (equestrianganjagurl) and I are doing a cooking with cannabis show in conjunction with thedopefiends DopeCast (cannabis news and issues, as well as a pal to smoke with) DopeFiend.co.uk

So anyway we are looking for really good and/or original cannabis recipes to make on the show. We will, of course, give you full credit for the recipe, unfortunately theres no money involved in this show so we will not be able to pay you, but thedopefiends show is on iPod's PodCasts so you should get your recipe out to a decent number of people.

you can also email your recipes to [email protected] if for some reason you do not want to post them but would like to donate them anyway.

please include as much detail as possible for our listeners so they can enjoy your favorite delicacy's the way you can! thanks for all the help! (i hope)
    firstTimeGrow Reviewed by firstTimeGrow on . get your recipes on radio show ***first i must say, sorry for the repost but after a long time of 0 views i realized noone reads the recipes secion =/. I only reposted into lounge so i hope noone is too offended :rasta:*** Hey all you cannachef's, my girlfriend (equestrianganjagurl) and I are doing a cooking with cannabis show in conjunction with thedopefiends DopeCast (cannabis news and issues, as well as a pal to smoke with) DopeFiend.co.uk So anyway we are looking for really good and/or original cannabis recipes Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

get your recipes on radio show

bump