Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1258 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Welcome to Members Only Discussion

*Fight's his way through the cobweb's and dust*

WOW!

This place is eerie. It's like the ball room scene from the shining.

Quote Originally Posted by apsinthion
    *Fight's his way through the cobweb's and dust*

WOW!

This place is eerie. It's like the ball room scene from the shining.
    You're right. ~Mary shivers~

Got any matches, Dave? Let's start a fire and spark one up. I'll open the wine...

*Break's up wooden stool to burn and hand's Val a joint*

So where did all the other's go?

howdy

5.   Advertisements

Howdy GHoST.

Got ya seed's in yet?

nope

First of all, I didnt have the cash to buy a whole load of lights and stuff.. Now I have the cash (well, not really, im saving to go away, but i could put some cash aside for lights if i wanted ), but im not sure i wanna grow weed in my room, coz i live with my mum (even though shes okay with it, the rest of the family might not be..), and i wanna learn everything there is to learn first.. ill probably end up giving them away (my mate has everything u need to grow, plus a huge place to grow..) and then when im ready to grow ill order some more...

but then again, i might just buy some lights off ebay, and plant them straight away LOL

how about you, absinthe ()??? im sure you were gonna start your own grow

I have grow lights for anyone who wants them. I'm done trying to grow.

Since today is my birthday we have to party HARD today and tonight! And, Sawleaf, Cleve, Ghost, and Aps all must simultaneously jump out of my cake. Naked....hmmm...wait, you all might feel a bit uncomfortable...4 naked straight men huddled in a cake... Ok, Ok, one at a time then! Lulu and Hunny, hurry, grab seats, the show's about to start!

Quote Originally Posted by maryjanemama
    I have grow lights for anyone who wants them. I'm done trying to grow.

Since today is my birthday we have to party HARD today and tonight! And, Sawleaf, Cleve, Ghost, and Aps all must simultaneously jump out of my cake. Naked....hmmm...wait, you all might feel a bit uncomfortable...4 naked straight men huddled in a cake... Ok, Ok, one at a time then! Lulu and Hunny, hurry, grab seats, the show's about to start!
    LOL umm.. Cleve can go first!

Happy Birthday, MJM

If nobody else wants those grow lights, i'll take them (If someone in the US wants them then fair enough, P+P will be less and easier to mail).. How much would you want for them?

Happy birthday Val!! the big 30 eh!!

Hurry up and get me out of this cake!!! Cleve's beard is tickling me to death!

When I'm 30 I want Hunny, Lulu and yourself to jump out of a giant glass of chocolate milkshake! GHoST, Cleve and Sawleaf grab your straw's and tounge scraper's lol!

Quote Originally Posted by GHoSToKeR
    nope

First of all, I didnt have the cash to buy a whole load of lights and stuff.. Now I have the cash (well, not really, im saving to go away, but i could put some cash aside for lights if i wanted ), but im not sure i wanna grow weed in my room, coz i live with my mum (even though shes okay with it, the rest of the family might not be..), and i wanna learn everything there is to learn first.. ill probably end up giving them away (my mate has everything u need to grow, plus a huge place to grow..) and then when im ready to grow ill order some more...

but then again, i might just buy some lights off ebay, and plant them straight away LOL

how about you, absinthe ()??? im sure you were gonna start your own grow

Laughs at absinthe I'm told Apsinthion mean's "undrinkable" in greek by Penguin and "wormwood" in greek by FLESH lol. I dont know who I believe haha! Really it's just the name of the absinthe I was drinking at the time I registered here.

I suppose if you think growing under someone else's roof would be a problem then maybe letting someone else grow them for you is the way to go. I'm sure they won't forget you on harvest day. Where you planning on going for the holiday's? I'm planning a trip tp Florence next June (dunno why).

As far as my grow goes... I'm going to try and hold out until next March because I'm in the middle of buying another house (which may of may not involve me moving) and my head is filled with various legal bullshit (because I'm buying off family I have to go through gifted mortgage law's and stamp duty dodge's with solicitors and mortgage brokers so I don't wan't to start one just yet. When I do it will be my sixth grow!

There's some nice light's on ebay for under £80 by the way.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast