Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1444 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Too smoke or not too smoke 2night that is the question

guys i want to smoke tonight but all the windows are open and my parents bedroom is about 100 maybe 150 ft away from my room and my room is upstairs and theirs is downstairs, u think they will be able to smell it? but all the windows are open i dunno what do you guys think?
    Reminissions Reviewed by Reminissions on . Too smoke or not too smoke 2night that is the question guys i want to smoke tonight but all the windows are open and my parents bedroom is about 100 maybe 150 ft away from my room and my room is upstairs and theirs is downstairs, u think they will be able to smell it? but all the windows are open i dunno what do you guys think? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

100-150 feet away? u livin in a mansion man? lol...anywayz fuck openin the window an worryin bout the smell. get a toilet paper or a paper towel roll an take all the toilet papar off. look in yer laundry room fer sum bounty sheetz er any other kind ov sheet that u put in yer dryer. if u have some, grab 5 er 6 sheetz. if not, no worriez, juss get sum toilet paper or paper towel, put sum cologne on it an stuff it in the roll. if u got dryer sheetz, put them in too. tape up one end ov the roll so that the paper duznt slide out, an leave sum large holez on the side u tape up so that air can get thru. now u have made yerself a spoof. try blowin thru it wit juss air an make sure u can get a lungfull ov breath thru it comfortably an if itz too easy, put more paper in an do the opposite if itz too hard. now smoke yer bong, an blow the smoke into the roll. er if u wanna juss go straight up ghetto, find a thick pillow an juss blow yer smoke into that. u will end up leavin brown lip markz on yer pillow if itz a light colour so use an old shitty pillow.
    Lemme kno how it werkz!
    PeAcE

msn if it doesnt work im fucked lol im not shure i think im gunna try it

It works.
    I will tell you in another life when we are both cats.

Did it work man?

yea it worked i didnt get caught n i smoked the room smelled good i opened the window after i was done smokeing but it was fun lol i need to get half baked on dvd so i can watch it in my room lol