Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1660 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

From OK

oh well n/m

2.   Advertisements

From OK

helo likemclever yes ther are 30+ in here just stoped by to say hi im out tulsa.

From OK

I'm from Tulsa too!! Heck I will smoke out all of yous from Tulsa or from near Tulsa. I spent hours searching online for a good marijuana forum that has many people from tulsa. I also use yahoo messenger and my name their is buzzfreak87 and I also use AIM and my AIM is buzzfreak1.

Like that joint I rolled? I rolled that weeks ago back when I had half an ounce.
    I can make much bigger ....if I had enough weed.

From OK

Quote Originally Posted by kingcanabis
    i live west of tulsa.. go to see some neck's out there....a bet of info if you need it....in B.A you'll finde tulsa county hydro (---)259-4937.let me know if it help's? the king...
    dude I thought that was a dealer's number and I called it was a gardening store... holy fuck i am paranoid now... sweating a whole lot. holy fuck.... i'm scared.

From OK

Hit me up im from tulsa peace

From OK

hey what up fellow Tulsan here, and a cafe member, so if you need anyone to show you the ropes of this place hit me up

From OK

I'm from Tulsa. Not much to do here. What happened to Starship Records? I went over there today and it was gone!

From OK

Quote Originally Posted by Sig
    I'm from Tulsa. Not much to do here. What happened to Starship Records? I went over there today and it was gone!
    Tulsa university decided then need to build a new parking lot and they got leveled owell they said where they were moving but didnt know then had headshop and didnt listen owell hpe to get some weed meet me a taco bell just dowh tne street from there :stoned: :rasta:
    [SIZE=\"4\"]4:19:59...got a second?[/SIZE]

From OK

im in okc:rastasmoke:

From OK

Back from Seattle,Im in Bridge Creek,

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook