Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1476 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

chick smokers! do they exist?

Socks, yep, I did meet the elephant! It were proper large, like. Almost a bit intimidating. And the fireworks when the little girl went travelling back through time in her time-pod were very impressive.

It was cool seeing the little youngsters' faces. Imagine the memories those kids are gonna grow up with. It's like something out of fantasy, in everybody's life. I saw a BBC4 doc only a couple of days ago which showed just how much everybody suspended their disbelief. I hope there will be more like this in future.

I'm in danger of going a bit preachy now, so I'll stop.

Smyles, Mark Steel is a comedian. From Swanley. Does lectures of famous personages from history, Making History Fun And Satirical.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/guide/ar...99031007.shtml
    Quote Originally Posted by graph
    Marijuana is more addictive than cocaine and heroin put together, or as I like to call it, coceroin.

my ex was a big time smoker... but yes... they are a rare breed... a very nice thing to have is a girl who can share your foolish stoned blunders with. my girlfriend now does not know that i smoke it... she is a hater for some reason... and im too affraid to try and push the boat out. so i shall carry on smoking outside in secret and not making eye contact!

Maybe you should try baking some hash brownies or something. Girls generally like the idea of chocolate more than the idea of smoking. Make out like it's a romantic night in. After all, it's an aphrodisiac, isn't it? Awwwwwlright. imp:
    Quote Originally Posted by graph
    Marijuana is more addictive than cocaine and heroin put together, or as I like to call it, coceroin.

4.   Advertisements

Im a chick and i practicaly smoke daily. i love weed and ya, i do think its gay that most girls thinks its "gross" there stupid and missing out

well im from south east in medway and id say i know 5 or 6 girls that smoke my gf an her best m8 for a start an another girl mate who i go to when i run low ( deal ) an just few other random mates so its not unpopular for a girl to smoke down here !!!

Quote Originally Posted by SensiRide
    Of course they exist, just doesnt seem to be too many of us about
    i know girls who smoke, but they are light weights. nice pic sensi cutey.

hey all, a few of my mates who are female smoke away any time we meet up, they wouldn't be stoners like myself but they can hold their own most of them prefer alcohol thou

My mrs loves a smoke,she skins up and is on at me to try the big bong i got.
    I cant smoke her Js tho,they wipe me out..

Also plenty women in my town toke,usually europoo but im trying to convert them:rasta: ...

Quote Originally Posted by socks
    Heres another Further South tho. In Kent .. Swanley now!
    Hey Socks - Bexley here....if you ever need a smoking buddy - hit me up!

I'm having to drive to Slough today to pickup! Talk about a mission....

Most of the girls I know freak out big style after one drag, man its a nightmare settling them down!!!!I know a few who can handle it and are 'proactive' tokers, all of them are damaged though and come with lots of baggage. Love 'em to bits like but..........

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast