Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1701 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

chick smokers! do they exist?

they do back in Cornwall (where i come from :rasta: ) But it apears no stoners exist in Fareham (where i am now) let alone chick tokers!

Quote Originally Posted by clipper420
    they do back in Cornwall (where i come from :rasta: ) But it apears no stoners exist in Fareham (where i am now) let alone chick tokers!
    I don't know about where your at.. but I'm a stoner chick and all of my female friends are potheads too ..

Quote Originally Posted by superbudchick
    I don't know about where your at.. but I'm a stoner chick and all of my female friends are potheads too ..

As a 23 year old its hard to find a girl that loves my garden as much as me.

Show me a pretty girl who can tend my plants and ill marry her in a second haha. Stoners chicks are everywhere, you just have to find the right one.

maybe then she wouldnt get mad when i put my plants first

true smoker here but i stay on mars lol thats weird i dont know any women that dont smoke, even my grandma blow the forrest back lol but so true she smokes me under the table

smoke on playa, smoke on playa

my wifes a smoker, smokes alot of my friends under the table.. but she cant skin up! :rastasmoke:

lol I taught my wife to roll as good as me so I haven't had to skin up for years....it's good man. I know of a few girls that smoke but yeah you do get some prudes that look down on it.

A Chick Smoker broke my heart. I thought I had it made. But I dropped the ball... I need another chick smoker in my life that enjoys to think and eat healthy

in my humble opinion, there is nothing sexier than a woman who loves the weed as much as i do. i have been lucky enough to meet more than one in my life so far, the most amazing of whom lived in the mid-west(near st louis) tho to love the weed as much as i do, they have to really, really. really, really, really, REALLY love it

10.   Advertisements

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910