Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1559 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

View Poll Results: whats the best trichome to harvest at

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • clear

0 0%
  • cloudy

13 27.08%
  • cloudy/amber

32 66.67%
  • amber

3 6.25%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

which trichomes u harvest at

look at trichomes which is the best time to harvest.Its Ur personal preference.Im trying to see whats the best in quality.we know that different strains brings better results because of THC content,but this is for those who dont know the strains.Be true,you know u can get some good strains from regular old bag seeds and have great result from it.people always quote that they dont have the time or space,but growing is within it self.I will place a poll for 30 days to see what the majority prefers.replies and votes are critical for me and other newbie growers across the globe trying to perfec theyre growing expericene votes and replies will be greatly appreciated
    bluntman2006 Reviewed by bluntman2006 on . which trichomes u harvest at look at trichomes which is the best time to harvest.Its Ur personal preference.Im trying to see whats the best in quality.we know that different strains brings better results because of THC content,but this is for those who dont know the strains.Be true,you know u can get some good strains from regular old bag seeds and have great result from it.people always quote that they dont have the time or space,but growing is within it self.I will place a poll for 30 days to see what the majority Rating: 5
    PUF,PUFF PASS PIMP:joint1:

2.   Advertisements

I appreciate the photos you attached ... I never knew to harvest by the tri-chromes, I just went by the browning of the flower 'hairs', ...those pics will help a lot at next harvest, thanks ... :smokin:

If you wait until ALL the trichomes are cloudy/amber, then you missed the peak. The trichs turn cloudy and then amber because of THC degradation. Not all trichomes peak at the same time, so when some are cloudly/amber, others are just reaching their peak.

What are the differences in the highs?

Quote Originally Posted by bluntman2006
    look at trichomes which is the best time to harvest.Its Ur personal preference.Im trying to see whats the best in quality.we know that different strains brings better results because of THC content,but this is for those who dont know the strains.Be true,you know u can get some good strains from regular old bag seeds and have great result from it.people always quote that they dont have the time or space,but growing is within it self.I will place a poll for 30 days to see what the majority prefers.replies and votes are critical for me and other newbie growers across the globe trying to perfec theyre growing expericene votes and replies will be greatly appreciated
    seems to be cloudy/amber is the trichomes everyone prefers any other votes would be greatly appreciated:thumbsup:

whats up with everybody u dont know how to vote,vote damn it! vote

Well, I think most people harvest on look of the plant and not the trichomes. I use a hodge podge of both look and trichomes. Its just a bitch to get a definitive look through my 9 buck RatShak scope. Anyone have a good solution for kepping the plant still when attempting to view it threw a scope.

BHG

Quote Originally Posted by betterhomesandgarden
    Well, I think most people harvest on look of the plant and not the trichomes. I use a hodge podge of both look and trichomes. Its just a bitch to get a definitive look through my 9 buck RatShak scope. Anyone have a good solution for kepping the plant still when attempting to view it threw a scope.

BHG
    :thumbsup: man!you telling me

Quote Originally Posted by betterhomesandgarden
    Anyone have a good solution for kepping the plant still when attempting to view it threw a scope.
    Well, you can snip off a piece of the plant, and them examine that on a table top.

Just turn your fans off for a sec.....lol....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast