Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1460 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Building a pollen box.

I want to build a pollen box for my stash so I can collect pollen crystals. I currently store my stash in a ziplock baggie in the fridge, but I lose so many gland crystal that get shook off and stick to the inside of the bag.

So my question is, what wood would be best to make the box out of? I want to make sure that the wood doesn't leave any kind of "flavor" on the bud. I wouldn't use cedar obviously, but other woods still have aromas, and I'm looking for a best choice here. I also want to be able to keep this box in the fridge to keep the bud fresh, and I also want to keep the bud from drying out, so maybe the wood needs to allow a little moisture to pass through from the air to the bud.

Last but not least. I'm no carpenter so I need all the help I can get, and am wondering if there are any pollen box designs, diagrams, plans, or blueprints out there on the web?
    EBMFreak Reviewed by EBMFreak on . Building a pollen box. I want to build a pollen box for my stash so I can collect pollen crystals. I currently store my stash in a ziplock baggie in the fridge, but I lose so many gland crystal that get shook off and stick to the inside of the bag. So my question is, what wood would be best to make the box out of? I want to make sure that the wood doesn't leave any kind of "flavor" on the bud. I wouldn't use cedar obviously, but other woods still have aromas, and I'm looking for a best choice here. I also want Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Building a pollen box.

Some examples of waht I want to do are found on this page...

http://www.herbsifter.com/wst_page5.html

The 2 I'm interested in are the ones labeled "Herb Sifter With Storage", and "Junior Sifter".

Building a pollen box.

i would atualy go with the cedar cause then you smell the cedar box all the time, and i my self love the smell of a cedar being cut, i cut wood for my cusian to crave with, and one of the reasons why i love that smell is because it means monny, but it could also mean jail time, but ohh well... i have a great big cedar log, its about 4 feet all the way across, and 10 feet long that i got off of another one of my cusians propertys, and i have another cusian thats coming up, and hes gonna run it threw his say mill and im gonna build a bunch of lil stash boxes, maybe i will sell them on here or sumthin