Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1690 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

outdoor growing uk

hi everyone,
    i was thinking about growing my own as buying is a pain in the ass most of the time. but i live in the uk and was wondering how easy/ hard would this be ? is the uk too cold to grow outside ? which strain of plant is the most suited to cold wet uk ? any tip or ideas would be great thanks
    doyle80 Reviewed by doyle80 on . outdoor growing uk hi everyone, i was thinking about growing my own as buying is a pain in the ass most of the time. but i live in the uk and was wondering how easy/ hard would this be ? is the uk too cold to grow outside ? which strain of plant is the most suited to cold wet uk ? any tip or ideas would be great :) thanks Rating: 5
    Woah! That\'s English for \'stop a horse!\'

2.   Advertisements

outdoor growing uk

It's not too wet or cold in the UK. I live in the Netherland and I grow outside every year and get a decent harvest aswell. Last summer I havested 1.5kilo's dry on 5 plants.

Get some "hollands hope" seeds because of the high resisstancy agains bud rot, some good fertilized soil and get them in front of your windows untill 30 April. Then, get them outside and give them some love from time too time.

(Water the plant every time the ground is dry)
    BRITE\'S SUPA TOMATO PLANT THREAD!

*Perverted mind @ work!*

outdoor growing uk

ello britewire i live in the uk too weather is shit really all the time init
    anyway what i would like to know what times should i plant outside and what time should i harvest
    i will take ya advice and get hollands hope for my outside grow
    what is the bud like when harvested is it nice ?
    do ya think i should germinate a seed indoors first and then plant outside
    or vegg it for a bit and take cuttings and then plant outside
    cheers bro your advice will be muchly apreciated

outdoor growing uk

Hello doyle , I posted about this the other day, I'll just put the link on to the thread, save me writing it all out again

http://boards.cannabis.com/showthread.php?t=58072

Outdoor growing is easy, just as long as you have somewhere private to grow

love mand xxx

outdoor growing uk

^^ What the good lady says.

I attempted some guerilla growing last year and it webnt wrong - if you are doign it on the sly then really put some research into your location. Funnily enough someone suggested embankments at the top of road routes...which sort of makes senes, they are not often attended, but then you get bud full of car emissions...

Anyway, apparently the 'purple' strains are more hardy and lend themselves to our fantastic climate a bit better.

Ultimately, good luck.