Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1709 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

MONEY/HEAT PROBS FLUO PRODUCTS

before she was cut down

2.   Advertisements

CO2 BOOST generates large amounts of Co2 from a combination of all-natural ingredients contained within the bucket. Simply plug in your Co2Boost pump and the Co2 from the bucket is delivered directly to your plants.

Increase yields anywhere from 50-100 percent
    Provide shorter growing periods
    Improve floral quality and health
    Allows plants to be grown better in higher temperatures (93-99F)
    Provide you with an all-natural, affordable alternative of Co2 production
    Lasts for 60-90 days, before needing a refill

Item Name: CO2 BOOST INJECTION SYSTEM
    Item Number: CO2-1
    Price: $125

are some of you nervious about ordering by credit cards? here is a solution that will help you. I myself use it when ordering things of nature.

Flexibility
    » Recipient can use the card at a wide variety of locations, including restaurants and entertainment venues.
    » Gift Card can be used in stores, online or over the phone.
    » Gift Giver can give a gift that is exactly what the recipient wants.

Convenience
    » Recipients can choose where they want to use the card.
    » Gift Giver doesn't have to go from store to store looking for just the right gift.

Security
    » A Gift Card eliminates the worries of losing a paper gift certificate, check or cash.

Gift Cards are the flexible and convenient gift that everyone loves!
    A Gift Card gives both the recipient and the gift giver complete flexibility and convenience. The gift giver can select a denomination between $25 and $500, purchase the Gift Card and choose to have the Gift Card sent directly to the recipient, or send to the gift giver. The recipient is able to use the Gift Card to purchase exactly what they want! No more gifts that are the wrong size, wrong color, or just plain wrong!

it is a pre paid visa card. the info on the card is up to you.

this was one of the purchases i made using the pre-paid card. @ rhinoseeds not using my information

02/04/2006 02/06/2006 Purchase - RHINO TRADING WESTON SUPER GB 74056576036003000053503 ($147.14)

ok so i started getting my clone/ veggie box put together . i have in it reflectix installation and i also installed the 50cfm exhaust fan.

next i will be showing the next set of pics with the 125w fluorescent lights in it.

ok people the 125w warm /cool light is set. also i wanted to show you that you can clone up to 72 clones in the box. thank you all for taking the time to see that you dont have to pay thousands of dollars to have the perfect grow box. they also have the boxes in 6ft tall. the larger roll of reflective material and your set. thank you again. Zandor the end.

Item Name: Mini-Caddy plus all available additional features listed
    Item Number: MCAD1

Price: $1299

post # 20 sorry about that Bluedragonsmoke, yes you can make one like i did, just get the net pots you will be using and draw a circle of on the top. remember when you tape the top of the lid you make sure the bottom is laying flat then tape.that way it will be set in that position when the plants start to get big, bottom line is it wont sag on you.

thats my next grow sea of green . fill all the pots up and go for it. i didnt know about sea of green when i got the res. so i paniced and gave a few of my plants to my brother. and only ended up with 1 big plant. 400w is all i used in the grow so it will work excellent for you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12