Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1736 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

headshops in orlando

I wanted to go to Ful Sail for their entertainment business program. I dont want to rack up more student loans. But for a shop in winter park. Check out purple ringer on 436 and howell branch rd. Its in the shopping center with big lots and thrift ko

2.   Advertisements

headshops in orlando

Galaxy Gifts which is in the Amazon Village indoor flea-market. It's off East Colonial around the Alafaya/East Colonial intersection. Sells some decent pipes.

headshops in orlando

Full Sail is a easy catch

headshops in orlando

you always got mystik right by ucf corner of university and aloma

headshops in orlando

its actually university and dean my fault

headshops in orlando

Anyone in Orlando partying tonight?

headshops in orlando

New Galaxy is the name of the shop on E. Colonial in Union Park. In the strip mall next to Big 10 Tires. Was in there today. Good selection of bongs, pipes, and a few different vaporizers. Prices seem reasonable.

headshops in orlando

Quote Originally Posted by djscruff
    I noticed in your other thread "Moving to Orlando" you mentioned you are going to Full Sail. I started at Full Sail in Oct. I dont know if you have noticed by now, since this thread is like a month old, but behind building 3F there is that whole shopping center area. A few stores down from the Albertsons grocery store and Broadway Pizza there is a store called High Society. They sell bongs and pipes there. I dont know if that is what you are looking for, but they give Full Sail students discounts

I went to school there for Digital arts. Do they still have that 10% discount at High Society?? Its right off the corner of univesity i think and Semeron. Its in that strip mall behind the 2nd building or whatever.

headshops in orlando

Yeah, they still give the discount. That whole albersons area is all but gone. High Society is at the strip mall off semeron where china garden and the comic book store.

headshops in orlando

anyone near Disney world?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast