Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1684 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

any one out there

i live in townsed DE i need some chronic anybody in that area

2.   Advertisements

any one out there

Quote Originally Posted by slyerbud
    Hey hey

more smokers everyday, hey anyone know where the head shop that was on route 1 moved to?

Slyerbud:smokin:
    u talkin bout the dragon's lair?

any one out there

I'm just outside of Wilmington, always looking for friends in the area that like to light up. :jointsmile:

any one out there

I've lived most of my life in Delaware and now reside in Washington State as a MMJ refugee. I may or may not return to Delaware as a resident, but I'm gladdened by the fact that a visitor who possesses a valid state authorization will not be subjected to prosecution under Delaware's law.

I don't like the idea of an ID card issued by the state. This in essence violates the patient's right to privacy. We all know the state's data bases are not immune for unauthorized access, especially by rogue LEOs. Just an authorization is all that's needed here in WA, and if used properly, one should not have the fear of arrest.

Regardless, hopefully our legislators will come to terms that the prohibition against marijuana use for any reason was based upon lies, lies and more lies. And due to this, they themselves have created the disasters that have occurred in a person life simply for using marijuana medically or any other reason. :thumbsup:

any one out there

Wilmington. By Elsmere pretty much.
    [SIZE=\"5\"]DVX MEA [COLOR=\"Red\"]LVX[/COLOR][/SIZE]

any one out there

looking for some bud anyone outthere?? peace..

any one out there

Looks like there are not many people from DE. I am pretty much all over DE. I have an apartment that I'm mostly at in Wilmington. I have a house in Dover. My best friend goes to school in Newark so I am there often. The only place I seem to be able to find green is Middletown and that is a hassle.

any one out there

Quote Originally Posted by Ursula
    Looks like there are not many people from DE. I am pretty much all over DE. I have an apartment that I'm mostly at in Wilmington. I have a house in Dover. My best friend goes to school in Newark so I am there often. The only place I seem to be able to find green is Middletown and that is a hassle.
    Thats a shame. Theres tons of good stuff up here in wilmington. Just gotta know the right people.

any one out there

i live up in middletown and i seem to only find middies up here. looking for some people to smoke with. and help me grow this summer.

any one out there

Quote Originally Posted by orangeagent94
    i live up in middletown and i seem to only find middies up here. looking for some people to smoke with. and help me grow this summer.
    Yo was good ppl Im all over DE need sum new contacts hit me up anybody need to blaze sum good :jointsmile:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook