Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1672 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Going to San Jose, Costa Rica - need medical bud

I am going to Costa Rica on Saturday and am staying at the Holiday Inn Aurola (something like that). I have a rx in California for medical marijuana, but I am not taking any with me - too many problems. I've heard tell of Gringo Gulch and I believe my hotel is smack dab in the middle of it. I will need to find some when I get there. Does anyone have any info for me?

Thanks guys!
    curiousbud Reviewed by curiousbud on . Going to San Jose, Costa Rica - need medical bud I am going to Costa Rica on Saturday and am staying at the Holiday Inn Aurola (something like that). I have a rx in California for medical marijuana, but I am not taking any with me - too many problems. I've heard tell of Gringo Gulch and I believe my hotel is smack dab in the middle of it. I will need to find some when I get there. Does anyone have any info for me? Thanks guys! :confused: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Going to San Jose, Costa Rica - need medical bud

You should check over in the Cultivation section, inside the Outdoors sub-forum... there's a guy there from Costa Rica... growing... amazing buds.

I ain't saying he will give you, I don't know him. But, what the hell... that's your best bet.