Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1476 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

fuck ebay up their stupit asses!

welcome to the club. i was suspended too from that bullshit site cuz of fuckin snitches ratting on me cuz i was selling pirated software. i hope whoever snitched has an unpleasant accident and suffers greatly.

2.   Advertisements

lol, well you WERE selling pirated software. It's all good though. I had a buddy who sold fake Oakley's sunglasses on ebay and passed em off as the real ones, made a fucking shitload. He seriously bought a 9-11 Porse with his money he earned from ebay.

yea i was rakin in the dough. the suspension really hurt my pockets. im tryin to get another account. thats some bullshit though, i would never knock someones hustle, all the power to them for makin that bread. thats some petty shit, i wish i knew who did it. i would go to their house and fuck them up. it would be worth the travel fees.

yeah ebay is a pain in the ass sometimes

and mostly everything is paypal which sucks even more for me since i don't have a cc

you can find some cheap shit there I bought a bad ass grinder for 5 bucks

so i'll live with the bs

the only thing I can't stand is how easy it is to fuck up ur rep on there...

so how do you guys make money off ebay exactly? Do you buy goods and then re-sell them or what?

basically you just sell random crap, either you buy in bulk and sell individually for profit, or you could just take random crap around the house and sell it

c'mon a lady made 28,000 dollars selling a bitten grilled cheese sandwich

lol so alot of ebay is taking advantage of stupid people with money/?? Fuckin love it!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Boner4Buds
    so how do you guys make money off ebay exactly? Do you buy goods and then re-sell them or what?
    thats the best strategy, buy goods and resell them at a cheaper price. works out really well with dvds.

and how do you make money if you buy them and sell them for cheaper?

Yah, I just buy random shit either on there or elsewhere. Then re-sell it for cheaper. The money adds up quickly however, and you make a nice little penny if you take the time. I however don't take enough time to my ebay adventure, so I only make some nice pocket money. Nothing serious.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast