Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1676 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Vote yes this November to legalize cannabis in nevada

This november nevada residents will vote to legalize people 21 and over having a ounce of marijuana.:dance:

See for yourself on the NORML Nevada news.

I am moving to vegas a month in advance so that I can vote. Rent is only $400 for a 1 bedroom apartment. Check rent yourself at yahoo real estate and move to Nevada!:thumbsup:

Thank goodness:rasta:
    mike woods Reviewed by mike woods on . Vote yes this November to legalize cannabis in nevada :D This november nevada residents will vote to legalize people 21 and over having a ounce of marijuana.:dance: See for yourself on the NORML Nevada news. I am moving to vegas a month in advance so that I can vote. Rent is only $400 for a 1 bedroom apartment. Check rent yourself at yahoo real estate and move to Nevada!:thumbsup: Thank goodness:rasta: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

theres plenty of other states that have those same laws i know nebraska its legal to have 2 ounces and up to 7 plants i believe

in england you can have up to 7 grams only before a custodial sentence is past on you, luckily thier after the dealers not the smokers

if you're moving to Vegas, especially into a $400 a month dump, carry a gun with you everywhere you go ... Vegas is possibly the WORST place in america to live ... just a helpful Tip, you'll see what I mean after you're there awhile ...

Yeah, but the Nevada law also details how the State is going to sell weed to keep it out of the hands of the Black Market.

And in Nebraska it's decriminalized, but not legal. You just get a fine. Nevada's going for 100% legalization

YEA!! Now all we need is to have the same thing for Illinois...

The Duderino.

and in jersey we need this its stupid that something that can help humans survive is illegal

like with everything, alabama will be last in line with legalizing ganjia. But maybe since nevada is pushing for it it will make a strong sweep over the country. Maybe that will pay for the horrible debt our wonderful chimp ass of a president has put us in.
    Mark my word, if ganjia were legalized tomorrow in the entire us, and a program like what nevada is doing is put in place everywhere, the entire us debt will be cleared up one full year after legalization.

It's getting closer to a huge change, we have to have something to look forward to after the last few years being a living media driven finger pointing nightmare.
    Next time youre checking out a political article on yahoo, go to the discussion page for that particular article and youll see more hate than you ever thought possible spewed on the net. There are a bunch of scared, narrow minded, greedy, racist bastards that roam the earth. If hendrix marley dr. king etc. were still around they would be appalled.

Ok done with my rant, anyone got any input? By the way, glad to be here yall.
    peace:rasta: :thumbsup:
    If ain\'t green I don\'t want it!

I'm from bama too.... roll tide.

go to the discussion page for that particular article and youll see more hate than you ever thought possible spewed on the net. There are a bunch of scared, narrow minded, greedy, racist bastards that roam the earth. If hendrix marley dr. king etc. were still around they would be appalled.
    You said it right there im glad not everyone is ignorant and knows what they are talkin about thats all ive ebeen seen on this site is intelligence and it makes me happy like a second home kinda i guess

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast