Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1751 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Vote yes this November to legalize cannabis in nevada

oooooh, I checked nevada NORML news and the latest poll of 600 nevadans, more people favor legalization than oppose legalization

Myself, I am living on the Kuwait naval base once occupied by the Iraqi invaders in the 90's

I can visit the wall many of Kuwaiti's officers were executed on.

I have the beach here with a blown up Iraqi boat that has been here for over a decade now. I have US Air force and Army people around me here. I think Army women's butts look better the Army style camo uniform. I have XBOX PS2 and a XBOX 360 to use. I have got to drive gov't trailblazers, HUMMV's buses, and two person gators. I have shot the M-16, and M-9. The most fun I have had so far is the two day evolution of HUMMV training.

the civilians around here reportedly make three times what I do. I am glad that I volunteered for all the driver liscence training. I am trying to network and get a job over here.

The air isn't great, but Kuwait is a very wealthy country. that equals some really nice areas to visit

wait what?
    what did that have to do with this thread?

our bullshit government we call america needs to fucking tax weed and let the motha fucka's burn the shit up LEGALY im sick of fucking being scared to smoke around my way's its a nightmare

colorado has something on the ballot also now

I'm not a resident of Nevada, but could definately become one if amendment 44 passes..do all you can to inform your neighbors and citizens of this safer alternative to alcohol known as "Marihuana!" But I do hope for this to pass. It would be a big step in freedom for America's pot culture..

i agree.....

power 2 the POTHEADS

I'm with you man .. arm-n-arm

!VOTE! .. please

|}

:stoned:

I live in vegas and yes i did vote yes on 7 and so did my mom, my dad and my brother i hope to god it passes :thumbsup:

Quote Originally Posted by Th3 sand m4n
    come on las vegas . is it just me or do other people think if its legalized in vegas the other states will eventually follow suite?
    we have gambling here and you dont see all the other states following there footsteps:dance:

I am from vegas. The prob is only the old people vote. we need to get the younger population to vote. they tried this 2 years ago and it was defeted 36% yea and 64% no. if the "smoking generation" would vote it would have a much better chance.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast