Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1496 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How to you get all the resin out of a metal pipe?

K Im borrowing my buddies metal pipe, and he wants me to get out all the resin and he said he ll give most of the resin that come out but one problem is... i dunno how to clean it all out. Any info u can give me will really help. Also i need to know how to make hashish out of it.
    BestTonicIsChronic Reviewed by BestTonicIsChronic on . How to you get all the resin out of a metal pipe? K Im borrowing my buddies metal pipe, and he wants me to get out all the resin and he said he ll give most of the resin that come out but one problem is... i dunno how to clean it all out. Any info u can give me will really help. Also i need to know how to make hashish out of it. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Lick it out ^_^.
    [SIZE=\"1\"]Sensi Land[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=\"1\"]Just where would I be without THC? Still healthy and alive but blinded before my eyes by the governments lies, so I thank our creator for such a wonderful substance! :jointsmile: [/SIZE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Bible
    [size=\"1\"]Genesis 1:11 \"And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.\"
    [/size][size=\"1\"]legalize it yeah...yeah.. and I will advertise it! :hippy: [/size]
    [size=\"1\"]everyone should grow their own herb![/size]

You can't make hash out of resin. Resin is tar, tar is resin. Hash is kif pressed together with heat, no resin.

Use a paper clip or something.

im so confused why so many people think you can make hash out of resin :S it just isnt the same

take it apart and boil it in water:rasta:
    too as in also

Quote Originally Posted by sevkex
    im so confused why so many people think you can make hash out of resin :S it just isnt the same
    Because most people mistake resin for what is known to be trichomes and think they can make hash out of it...
    [SIZE=\"1\"]Sensi Land[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=\"1\"]Just where would I be without THC? Still healthy and alive but blinded before my eyes by the governments lies, so I thank our creator for such a wonderful substance! :jointsmile: [/SIZE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Bible
    [size=\"1\"]Genesis 1:11 \"And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.\"
    [/size][size=\"1\"]legalize it yeah...yeah.. and I will advertise it! :hippy: [/size]
    [size=\"1\"]everyone should grow their own herb![/size]

just take it apart and use a paper clip, good luck making hash with that tar filled pipe poop

Quote Originally Posted by sevkex
    I think people get it confused because when they scrape their pipe, what they're left over with is a ball of black tar, that looks like hash, but really isn't.

i love resin,.

i smoked resin all daya today....like 6 good size balls. good times

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast