Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1515 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Hi From Aussie

Hi all,
    Have visited this forum many times and thought I'd join up and say hi from down under.... Am a Kiwi now living in Oz - been smokin a good 30 yrs (jeez has it been that long!!!!)
    used to just be a social smoker - but 10 yrs ago had a bad accident - left me with permanant sciatica - Drs told me I'd have to rely on painkillers for the rest of my life - then I found out that central nervous system pain is well managed by a wee joint or 2 - now I have an excuse to be a social butterfly - LOL
    Cheers
    Kiwismile Reviewed by Kiwismile on . Hi From Aussie Hi all, Have visited this forum many times and thought I'd join up and say hi from down under.... Am a Kiwi now living in Oz - been smokin a good 30 yrs (jeez has it been that long!!!!) used to just be a social smoker - but 10 yrs ago had a bad accident - left me with permanant sciatica - Drs told me I'd have to rely on painkillers for the rest of my life - then I found out that central nervous system pain is well managed by a wee joint or 2 - now I have an excuse to be a social butterfly - Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Hi From Aussie

Can i ask a Q man, is growing legal in Oz? I thought i heard somewhere that you can have 6 mature plants? Dunno, i might have been stoned, and havnt ever heard of it before, but hey, it would be nice to know.

Hi From Aussie

:thumbsup: WELCOME TO THE SITE.....as you can see by my name that I am a kiwi too, but I live in lil ole N.Z. I hope to see you in the chat room in the near future so we can catch up!!!!!:dance: :thumbsup:

Hi From Aussie

welcome to the family,.

Hi From Aussie

Hi,
    Hey Kiwi - look forward to a chat,
    LIP the answer is in some states pot has been decriminalised - i know in ACT you can have up to an oz on your person - I dont know about the 6 plants tho - i've heard of 2 - not sure...

Hi From Aussie

Ok cool thanks

Hi From Aussie

Welcome /bow

Hi From Aussie

Welcome to the boards .

Quote Originally Posted by LIP
    Can i ask a Q man, is growing legal in Oz? I thought i heard somewhere that you can have 6 mature plants? Dunno, i might have been stoned, and havnt ever heard of it before, but hey, it would be nice to know.
    Dont know about 6 plants, but here in Western Australia im pretty sure its 2 plants but hey that doesnt stop us from going over the limit :stoned:.

Hi From Aussie

Hey............have fun

smoke em if you got em