Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1604 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Head shop in pittsburgh or around the city

Hey does anyone know if theres any pipe shops where i could get a sick glass bong around the pittsburgh area?:rasta:
    rollnotherblunt420 Reviewed by rollnotherblunt420 on . Head shop in pittsburgh or around the city Hey does anyone know if theres any pipe shops where i could get a sick glass bong around the pittsburgh area?:rasta: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

same
    Life as a baller; alcohol and booty calls
    We used to do them as adolescents, do you recall?
    Raised as G\'s, loc\'ed out blaze the weed
    Get on the roof, let\'s get smoked out and blazed with me
    2 in the mornin\' and we still high assed out Screamin\', \"Thug \'til I die\", before I passed out

-2pac

all the headshops/majority of them were shutdowm about 3/4 yaers ago... so the answer is no... there is a place in VW by morgantown, and a place by the WVU campus as well but nothing around here

I know of an OK one in pittsburgh...basic...but VERY hidden...there is a GREAT one about 40 min away in WV.....Camellion glass...good selection
    Personally If you want the sickest glass there is...Go with a ROOR
    But if you need help finding...get a hushmail acct...and I May help you..if I know your not LEO

There is another near WEIRTON WV...which is a few miles from POST GAZETTE PAVILION....so keep that one in mind....and while your there on the way back to the burgh..stop off at a place called DJ's. This place has the best ribs in the world...and I hate ribs. But people wait in line for hours just for the ribs..for those stoners who hate to wait drive through pickup on you PRE order is available. I see people from pgh in there everytime I have gone down....perfect stoner food Peace

Couldn't figure out how to PM. Where's this headshop in Weirton? I can see the city from my house.

yeah there are a ton of shops in WV because of the University, so just ask someone who goes there I guarantee you they can tell you a few places

This one is actually part STRIPPER CLOTHING PART PIPES. I suck at names...but its like less than 5 min across the pa WV border. Also while your down there...stop by DJs Ribs.....Hell I dont even like ribs but I will eat theirs happily....yeah they are that damn good. Be prepared to wait....always busy.
    Great stoner food though. Ask anyone where the DANCER CLOTHING STORE IS....or drive into the town of weirton....drive through the steel mill...road runs right between the plant....at the red light turn right...follow it through 2 more small lights....just look for a big white building on the right...next to a tatoo shop. Weirton is pretty small so its hard to miss...stop at any gas station and ask...THEY WILL KNOW. Sorry stoned and really hard to type...I LOVE YOU HASH

There is a tattoo shop near west mifflin that sells pipes and bongs, its on glass run road

Is there a law against selling "tobacco" products in PA?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast