Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1699 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Head shop in pittsburgh or around the city

I'm thinking about starting a pipe shop in the Pittsburgh area. Are there any laws against operating one?

2.   Advertisements

The Head Shop in Morgantown is called CoolRidge and is on High St. lol it is open until about 7pm everyday I believe. It's a hippy store in the upstairs and then they have a smoke shop down in the basement. Technically all Headshops we're banned years ago by the federal Gov (you can thank the Bush Administration for that) It is no longer possible to acquire a paraphernalia license but the Shops that we're already open are grandfathered in. I was told by an employee at Cool Ridge that if the federal government wanted to they could still shut them down but it's most likely not going to happen.

I'd say the best shop i've been to around Pittsburgh would have to be Benjamin Beetles, just out of town on the Northern side. The glass is all in a back room, but they do have some pretty amazing stuff.

Pennsylvania Head Shops - User Reviews of Benjamin Beetle in Butler PA - headshops.com

Google Maps

117 North Main Street Butler, PA - Google Maps

Yeah Novelty Plus ( Novelty + ) 1432 Pennsylvania Avenue Weirton West Virginia is my favorite head shop around. It's only 30 minutes outside of Pittsburgh and has an awesome selection. Best prices in the area and the employees always take care of us. You can check them out on Facebook> http://www.facebook.com/noveltypluswv

Thanks I liked it on facebook do you know if they would mail a pipe or junk or what man.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12