Doesn't look like a lot of activity in here. Anyway it's good to have the variety of forums and help offered here.

I'm planning on growing as soon as I get my space set up. It would be a first time thing and I've been doing as much research as I have time for. Have to admit I was spoiled, until recently I had a steady reliable grower, but he got fed up with our diliberate march toward religious based fascism (some might argue we're already there) and headed north.

Until I get yeilding on my own I'd appreciate a trusworthy soul to connect with in the New England area. PM me!
graymatter Reviewed by graymatter on . Hello cafe friends Doesn't look like a lot of activity in here. Anyway it's good to have the variety of forums and help offered here. I'm planning on growing as soon as I get my space set up. It would be a first time thing and I've been doing as much research as I have time for. Have to admit I was spoiled, until recently I had a steady reliable grower, but he got fed up with our diliberate march toward religious based fascism (some might argue we're already there) and headed north. Until I get Rating: 5