Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1829 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

WHITE RUSSIAN LOG

Hello everyone iam starting my soil grow with 1 white russian (ak47 & white widow) fox farm soil and nutes will be used in my grow. its under 125w warm fluo light 2700k. iam forcing my plant early to have 1 large cola and to keep it under 1-2 ft tall. the yield on the white russian is 350-500g indoor, but i dont have the space to get that yield. the thc is 22% on this plant and i hope things turn out well.
    Adebisi Reviewed by Adebisi on . WHITE RUSSIAN LOG Hello everyone iam starting my soil grow with 1 white russian (ak47 & white widow) fox farm soil and nutes will be used in my grow. its under 125w warm fluo light 2700k. iam forcing my plant early to have 1 large cola and to keep it under 1-2 ft tall. the yield on the white russian is 350-500g indoor, but i dont have the space to get that yield. the thc is 22% on this plant and i hope things turn out well. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

WHITE RUSSIAN LOG

I like twisting it a bit by holding the node base of the fan leaves.

She looks nice

One love
    c

WHITE RUSSIAN LOG

thanks karma i hope it is a she.

WHITE RUSSIAN LOG

here is an update on the white russian

WHITE RUSSIAN LOG

karma would need a bit of help on scroging this plant or 1 large cola

WHITE RUSSIAN LOG

we have similar grows here and im planning a scrog to with one white russian and one afghani and im also using fox farm soil but mine are nothing like yours they are only 12 days ,it will be intresting to see the differance in grows

WHITE RUSSIAN LOG

How many days is that russian, man I need some WRussian in my life:dance:

WHITE RUSSIAN LOG

If you only got one let her grow. Instead of scrogging why not just tie down the branches a bit to open her up. That way it is not stuck in one position.

One love
    c

WHITE RUSSIAN LOG

^^^^^You can also use a coat hanger to open her up a bit.^^^^^
    (I've seen it done, but never tried it myself) Bend the hanger into a diamond shape <>, then place between branches. It seemed to work quite well for my friend.

Wait, am I missing the point? I don't even know what a scrog is, lol!

WHITE RUSSIAN LOG

funny junkyard, ok karma i will do that, iam new at this so karma if theres any other good advise on growing wr please let me know. bukdatass this is day 6 of 12/12. iam looking to buy a 400w hps system to really get this plant going, heard it makes the buds bigger or something like that. i have the funds to get these extra products, just need to be pushed in the right direction. so if you know of a place or if someone is selling a 400w hps let me know. got the white russian seeds for nirvana bukdatass

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast