Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1558 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Mills Pride c22/c24 cabinets

What up

Anyone using one of these cabs? They are sold at home depots and lowes,etc..
    They "were" very popular on OG & HC, and I have seen a couple searching. But I cant pm so it is hard to talk to people.lol.anyways if anyone is using this cab, and has picks or grow journals you should let me know

Thanks for your help
    http://boards.cannabis.com/search.php?searchid=458509
    Homeland.Security Reviewed by Homeland.Security on . Mills Pride c22/c24 cabinets What up Anyone using one of these cabs? They are sold at home depots and lowes,etc.. They "were" very popular on OG & HC, and I have seen a couple searching. But I cant pm so it is hard to talk to people.lol.anyways if anyone is using this cab, and has picks or grow journals you should let me know Thanks for your help http://boards.cannabis.com/search.php?searchid=458509 Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

I have a C13, built per instructions on OG. It does great!

With a 400W light, I get 4-5 ounces per harvest off one plant.

I heard a rumor that the C13 and C22 were discontinued. Mill's Pride then replaced them with cabinets that aren't as deep.

BUT, stores will still sell C13's and C22's until they run out, so there still may be some at the Home Depot's in your area.

Good luck!

There are many people who use those, there is even a book in the works that has plans on growing with C-13 cabinets.