Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1511 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

cafe members?

What good does it do to be a cafe member? I thought for sure I would pay the stupid fee, and be rewarded with some amount of useful information. Which I have not been, as of yet. From what I see there isn't any real benefit to being a "cafe member." I have tried numerous times , and spent a ridiculous amount of time reading through useless posts hoping i would find one clue that would lead to me haveing some much needed herb to smoke. Then it ocurred to me. Maybe the whole point of all of these posts is to occupy the minds of people who dont have any weed. Like me.FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, IF ANYONE IS AROUND CONNECTICUT THEN PLEASE FREAKIN HELP ME OUT. THE LOWS ARE SO MUCH LOWER THAN THE HIGHS ARE HIGH!
    RECON Reviewed by RECON on . cafe members? What good does it do to be a cafe member? I thought for sure I would pay the stupid fee, and be rewarded with some amount of useful information. Which I have not been, as of yet. From what I see there isn't any real benefit to being a "cafe member." I have tried numerous times , and spent a ridiculous amount of time reading through useless posts hoping i would find one clue that would lead to me haveing some much needed herb to smoke. Then it ocurred to me. Maybe the whole point of all of Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

cafe members?

Look man the cafĂ© is not one of those â??I canâ??t believe itâ??s not butterâ?ť commercials where you open the door and you get to see where they keep the good stuff. I donâ??t know where you live so I donâ??t even know if that makes any sense to you.

The cafĂ© has been very slow for a while. Most of the people who are members are adults who have jobs and lives and stuff. The best perk is that you can send IMâ??s to other cafĂ© members. My advice to you is to do a little research to find what you need. It should not take you very long. Make sure you check people out before you do business with themâ?¦there are a lot of scammers.

BTW welcome to the café.

cafe members?

I am apparently the only person in Connecticut who smokes herb. East coast U.S. I think no one responds to me because i dont have alot of posts under my name. They think im a pig or something, or LEO as it is referred to here. Seriously what do I have to do to earn some level of trust with people, so I can just buy some herb. I used to belong to operation overgrow for a long time. DTAZMAN. I used to grow nice stuff for my own use, but i have been out for sometime now. Alls I can get is dank ass shit that gags me and makes me want to puke. I just want to meet someone dependable with nice weed. Is that too much to ask for around here?

cafe members?

Well your first problem is that youâ??re from Connecticutâ?¦.jk.

What do you mean no one responds to youâ?¦you have 4 posts and two of those are with me and I responded.

Yeah I think there are a few overgrow people who came over here after the web site disappeared. You just have to be patient and look over old threads. BTW talk of MOM is supposed to be prohibited on this site but that rule is kind of hard to enforce because there are just too many threads to monitorâ?¦.just some food for thought.

What do you mean all you get is dankâ?¦.dank is supposed to mean excellentâ?¦perhaps you misspoke.

Happy readingâ?¦.trust me itâ??s not that hard to find the information you desire.

cafe members?

I know i haven't posted alot in here . I go to the chatrooms. Ct is the armpit of the univers as far as weed goes. Here we call gross stuff dank. cheap gross shit. Im trying to be patient and keep reading. For every person who says a supplier is legit, there's another guy who will swear that person is a scam. So, u know there's the whole im a pothead and im paranoid thing too. LOL. Well thanks for taking time to respond to me, and giving me the ambition to continue my search for the holy grail. PEACE.

cafe members?

Well I'm an ex pothead that has come back to the plant and i agree the members forum is a bit lame right now, but it will only stay that way if we let it....I just signed up and have read all the threads for the past 3 months in about 1 hour. But at least the prepubescent rantings are not as prevelant, at least not in here. Think about it, of 6 billion or so only 140 of us here and half are probably sleeping when you're awake...that leave4s 70 people to post.....lets be patient and it will grow....hmmmm that reminds me....time to water.

cafe members?

welcome midlife.

It comes and goes with the cafe. it seems that we are all just about on the same cycle or something.

sometimes I dissapperar too but we all seem to eventualy make it back.

likem

cafe members?

Quote Originally Posted by likemclever
    welcome midlife.

It comes and goes with the cafe. it seems that we are all just about on the same cycle or something.

sometimes I disappear too but we all seem to eventually make it back.

likem
    I love you're sig....I am actually a big Reagan fan...Heard him speak live after presidency. I hope this confession doesn't hurt me as most on boards seem to lean left!? That is one reason I could never run for office as that kind of quote would come out of my mouth by the minute....and, well i actually did inhale!

cafe members?

Yeah I love Reagan. Most of the punk asses who talk shit about him have never even heard an entire Reagan speech, just â??sound bites.â?ť They didnâ??t call him the great communicator for nothing. I would have killed to see him speak live, in or out of office; I particularly remember the ones he gave from the oval office. I wasnâ??t very old but I still remember being riveted every time I heard him speak.

Yes sadly so the majority of this site is pretty liberal. Donâ??t go into the political forum youâ??ll fucking shoot yourself. There are several exceptions to this however and there are even some who are way right. But for the most part, yes left.

Yes Iâ??m also glad that I donâ??t have to live in front of a microphone. :stoned:

cafe members?

Quote Originally Posted by RECON
    What good does it do to be a cafe member? I thought for sure I would pay the stupid fee, and be rewarded with some amount of useful information. Which I have not been, as of yet. From what I see there isn't any real benefit to being a "cafe member." I have tried numerous times , and spent a ridiculous amount of time reading through useless posts hoping i would find one clue that would lead to me haveing some much needed herb to smoke. Then it ocurred to me. Maybe the whole point of all of these posts is to occupy the minds of people who dont have any weed. Like me.FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, IF ANYONE IS AROUND CONNECTICUT THEN PLEASE FREAKIN HELP ME OUT. THE LOWS ARE SO MUCH LOWER THAN THE HIGHS ARE HIGH!
    What were you expecting ???? A free Z delivered to your house ??? If the cafe doesn't meet your expectations .... I suggest that you take it up with whomever you paid. Don't disrespect the members .... I've made some long-term friendships .... Like alot of members, I stop in every day, but I only post when I've got something to say.

likem, midlife,

As far as Reagan goes .... he was a great leader, he had real vision. He took us out of the Carter turmoil (Iran hostage crisis, 18 percent interest rates and high inflation) to a more stable and safer world (end of the Soviet Union). That being said .... his administration was much too conservative for me .... not real gay friendly w/AIDS panic, also the WAR ON DRUGS hurt the MJ movement, ..... but overall it was a very important time for our country. (I'm also a HUGE fan of the Gingrich congress / Clinton presidency.... balancing the budget / reforming welfare .... although I didn't support Clinton after we found out that he was a rapist.

Totally agree that we can argue politics forever, and not make any progress ... I think that politics is a buzz-kill.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast