Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1556 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

cafe members?

Quote Originally Posted by bluhoo
    aaahhh. that was so sweet Torog. It should be a fun trip. Doubt if i will get to sample anything as I am going with buisness partners looking at horses. Maybe if I am lucky I will be able to smell the good stuff as I walk by drooling...
    Hi Blu,

I'm not sure how well you know your business partners, but there is always a chance that one (or more ) of them would be interested in a visit to a coffee shop. Maybe after a few beers. Just take the "What happens in the 'Damn, stays in the 'Damn" pledge.

It's sucks to see how MJ has been demonized in this country, and how many good people are facing jail time. Anyway, have a great time on your trip ....

DD

cafe members?

Thanks Donnie, we will see what happens. You may be right. It sure is a leap of faith but this month has been that way any way. :thumbsup:

cafe members?

Quote Originally Posted by IrieAllie
    AWESOME!!! Glad to see it's all finally come together! Have an awesome trip Make sure to gimme all the juicy details!
    well i'm sitting in my hotel room in salt lake city... have a few things to do her...ooopps i mean here, that are business related and then i'll be meeting up with my buddy on saturday, and we'll be on the road on sunday.....

i'll let you know what's up... have fun with the rastas babe!!!! just don't do anything i wouldn't do...

HTC

cafe members?

:rasta: whats up all

cafe members?

Not much, I am trying to decide......smoke or go into work???????

6.   Advertisements

cafe members?

BOTH

cafe members?

If you cant work and smoke, then quit working! open a business, sell wwjd tshirts from your couch, something >.^ Pick up a hammer and get a straw gang going framing houses. Lots of ways to make money while high if you try hard enough

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456