Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1544 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Hello from Columbia, SC

I'm new to the boards and a little freaked out that it is OK to talk about weed on the internet. I worry that it is not safe. Can anyone tell me how this works so I don't get in trouble.
    moneillmills Reviewed by moneillmills on . Hello from Columbia, SC I'm new to the boards and a little freaked out that it is OK to talk about weed on the internet. I worry that it is not safe. Can anyone tell me how this works so I don't get in trouble. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Hello from Columbia, SC

Nice to see other people from Cola showing up. Are you ready for the rain to stop? It's pretty safe to talk about just about anything weed-related here. Just keep your personal information to yourself and be very picky with who you give it to and you should be fine.

Hello from Columbia, SC

Yeah it would be nice to know what to wear and if I can go outside without getting wet. This is the only place I know where I dont know whether to wear shorts or sweats from one day to another. Is it safe to chat in the chat rooms? I hear what you were saying about being careful with giving out your personal information but I dont know where it is safe to talk. I dont want to just start emailing people I dont know and sending messages. I just seems strange as hell for it to be OK.

Hello from Columbia, SC

Well it isn't illegal to talk about pot. Freedom of speech and all. You really have nothing to be overly worried about. Just browse around and read some of the other messages until you feel comfortable.