Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1798 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hydrocodone + games

Which games do you like to play while on vicodin? I love to play games that build up points or stats after much play, which is great since I feel more concentrated and clear minded while on vicodin so games like that always keep me occupied for great periods of time. I remember playing xtreme legends 5 for as long as the tirp lasted and diablo 2.
    Savako Reviewed by Savako on . Hydrocodone + games Which games do you like to play while on vicodin? I love to play games that build up points or stats after much play, which is great since I feel more concentrated and clear minded while on vicodin so games like that always keep me occupied for great periods of time. I remember playing xtreme legends 5 for as long as the tirp lasted and diablo 2. Rating: 5
    Live to learn n Learn to live.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Good luck to you n good times.

2.   Advertisements

Hydrocodone + games

I usually can't do anything but sit there and mumble....

Maybe I took too much.

Hydrocodone + games

I never did Hydrocodone but my mom just got a bottle of 60 of them but doesnt plan on takin them seein that she hateS any kind of pill anyway there

Hydrocodon 7.5 mg/325 mg

Whats a good amount to take the 1st time ? gonna do some weed with them to

Hydrocodone + games

send them to me

Hydrocodone + games

I shld consult my dr. for a pill with less of the other stuff right now I have 7.5mg/750 w/e the other stuff is. I cld then take 3-4 without harming myself as much but I hardly do opiates and usually it's when I feel like that I ask a relative for one or two for some pain. I went to sleep today on 15mg of hydrocodone it was so swell. I could just sit in a busy street and daze off with incredible euphoria. Thing is thgh I dont feel any differences with higher doses, just a lil more intensity, once I did 4 in a row and just got rly tired and sort've out of place but nothing new with the way it felt. So I suggest 1 pill I recommend 7.5mg, then when you notice a come down take the other and it'll prolong experience with same level of intensity, I found it to be soooooo good I was so focused into diablo 2 and lazytown on a childs program station and also spongebob, laughed my ass off everytime I laughed felt like a burst of euophrical energy came out of my mouth. A example would be when you drink hard liquior.. 151 proof and you breath you feel the gas or heat w/e it is thats how this was as if it were a gas comming out of my mouth everytime I took a breath and exhaled.

BTW D2, Xtreme Legendz 5, Any RPG I enjoy, and movies. I feel very sexual but not the sexual feeling when u wanna masturbate or have sex but a more of a feeling of everything so sincere and in place you feel orgasmic.

BTW Oxycodone, is it's high different than Hydrocodone or same shit but stronger?

Hydrocodone + games

take 2, wait 40 minutes take 2 more, thats what i usually do

Hydrocodone + games

I always enjoy a game I can literally sink myself into, and then fall alseep lol.

Hydrocodone + games

ya hydrocodone are the best things out there IMO. take one wait 15, and take one every 15 mins till you get to the fourth one. This way the trip lastes for like 4 and a half to 5 hrs. And only one word for it "HEAVEN". O and dont walk around tomuch ull throw up. I no ppl say it feels good and gets your higher, but ive never thrown up on em.

Hydrocodone + games

I dont get naueseated even though they mess with your receptors that provoke nausea, I love walking around at times (rarely), but usually it agitates my high and I get somehwhat angry, I feel sitting in one spot stuck to something fun is so so SOOO orgasmicaly GRRRREAT! To bad we didnt have a similar brain chemistry as cat, we'd be on a constant trip and dont worry about being frightened or incapable of things its not like the simple mind of a cat is affected by the natural 10x focus they have, be nice we might actually enjoy everything there is thats boring.

Hydrocodone + games

Shit dude, you guys are lucky. With that little you really don't have to worry about your livers and shit. There's a lot of people that take way more tylenol than that every day for a fucking headache. But to answer the question about oxy, it's the same opiate buzz. More powerful, more dangerous. But in my opinion it's a better choice if you have a high tolerence or are using a lot, because theres no acetominophen in the time release oxycontins. Be careful, I didn't believe I'd get addicted and build a tolerence, but I'll eat 8 of those 7.5s and barely get off, and that led to me using way harder opiates.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast