Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1652 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

sawubona from South Africa

Just a shout out to say hi and look foward to joining you guys on these chat boards.
    I am lucky enough to come from the 4 largest producing marijuana country in the world, south africa. We are very backward when coming to marijuana, not much grown indoors. Although we have probably the best climate in the world to grow outoors, it is usually grown by subsistence farmers who are tryiing to make a living and feed their families. Anyway hope to learn lots and trade secrets.

:rasta:
    daggaza Reviewed by daggaza on . sawubona from South Africa Just a shout out to say hi and look foward to joining you guys on these chat boards. I am lucky enough to come from the 4 largest producing marijuana country in the world, south africa. We are very backward when coming to marijuana, not much grown indoors. Although we have probably the best climate in the world to grow outoors, it is usually grown by subsistence farmers who are tryiing to make a living and feed their families. Anyway hope to learn lots and trade secrets. :rasta: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Welcome! Good to have you here. I've also heard people grow on balconies a lot there. Is that true?

yeh man! SA's the shit! 50m in any direction and you can hook up ganj!

Any gas station you can get your hands on majut, its not great but its weed. Alot of people grow on thier balconies, backyards etc.. Its kind of like sow the seed and watch grow. Its a beautiful climate to grow here. I will post details and some stage.