Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1604 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

research paper on the effects of cannabis

I am writing a research paper for my poly sci course on the effects of marijuana. I went to the library today but didn't find too much stuff I could use for the paper. I was wondering if anyone can help me out by giving me links to some scientific research that has been done. My paper is supposed to be 8-12 pages so I need quite a bit of supporting evidence.
    tonka819 Reviewed by tonka819 on . research paper on the effects of cannabis I am writing a research paper for my poly sci course on the effects of marijuana. I went to the library today but didn't find too much stuff I could use for the paper. I was wondering if anyone can help me out by giving me links to some scientific research that has been done. My paper is supposed to be 8-12 pages so I need quite a bit of supporting evidence. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

It makes you feel silly.

who needs books to find out the effect just smoke a big ass bowl than write it.......

You can try finding a book by Jack Herer, The Emporer wears NO clothes. very informative. hope this helps, if not its a good read anyway:stoned:

what school are you going to?
    there should be a shitload of books in the library dude, you gotta search hard, and look online for articles

Quote Originally Posted by tonka819
    I am writing a research paper for my poly sci course on the effects of marijuana. I went to the library today but didn't find too much stuff I could use for the paper. I was wondering if anyone can help me out by giving me links to some scientific research that has been done. My paper is supposed to be 8-12 pages so I need quite a bit of supporting evidence.
    Here, tonka. I remember when I was little, I had Tonka trucks.

http://www.erowid.org/plants/cannabis/cannabis.shtml
    http://www.erowid.org/plants/cannabi...bis_faq1.shtml
    http://www.maps.org/students.html

Quote Originally Posted by tonka819
    LOL

You get high/stoned and you might laugh alot, you get dry in the mouth and you have deeper views on things you usually don't care about!

Now.. How to prolong ^^THAT^^ to 8-12 pages??

Quote Originally Posted by QPdoll
    You can try finding a book by Jack Herer, The Emporer wears NO clothes. very informative. hope this helps, if not its a good read anyway:stoned:
    Good book! :dance: :stoned: Emperor

Go to the plant/gardening section of your library. That's where I always see most of the cannabis books in Borders.

SPLIFFS 2!

o.o

http://www.google.com

Heres a link to the website with jack herers book.

click here