Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1595 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

writing a research paper on the effects of cannabis

I was wondering if any of you had any links to research pertaining to the benefits/harm of using marijuana. My paper needs to be atleast 8 pages so I need quite a bit of research but haven't had much luck finding anything in my library.
    tonka819 Reviewed by tonka819 on . writing a research paper on the effects of cannabis I was wondering if any of you had any links to research pertaining to the benefits/harm of using marijuana. My paper needs to be atleast 8 pages so I need quite a bit of research but haven't had much luck finding anything in my library. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

I'm guessing you've checked erowid.org. If not that's a good place to start.

Use hemp paper, hemp ink. If that isnt a positive statement than nothing is.
    When you present your paper make sure that you are wearing hemp pants, shirt, socks and shoes. As for the "bad" part? Tell your class that the things you wrote on and things you are wearing are made from the fruits of the forbidden cannabis hemp plant and the government wont allow it to be grown by our farmers who are in need of a good cash crop to grow so they can support their families. It doesnt get much worse than that. After you are done pass out some hemp candy bars, hemp seed, and other great snacks that contain hemp seed.

Good Luck,
    dai*ma :thumbsup:

Quote Originally Posted by daima
    Use hemp paper, hemp ink. If that isnt a positive statement than nothing is.
    When you present your paper make sure that you are wearing hemp pants, shirt, socks and shoes. As for the "bad" part? Tell your class that the things you wrote on and things you are wearing are made from the fruits of the forbidden cannabis hemp plant and the government wont allow it to be grown by our farmers who are in need of a good cash crop to grow so they can support their families. It doesnt get much worse than that. After you are done pass out some hemp candy bars, hemp seed, and other great snacks that contain hemp seed.

Good Luck,
    dai*ma :thumbsup:
    Dont forget to pass round the bong! :dance:

Smoke two joints and write a rambling epic about the winders of MJ. Tell the teacher while you did lots of research, it just wasn't the book kind -- and that you're feeling much better. They'll understand.

or Try these links

http://www.norml.org/index.cfm?Group_ID=4516
    http://www.treatingyourself.com/vbulletin/index.php

Also, try using google with the keywords "medical marijuana research". Lot's of links from there