Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1581 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

I want to move to a MMJ state that allows careprovider growing! Where should I move?

All suggestions are welcome, thanks

Will trade land in the east for land in the west...latewood

P.S. I need a job at a hydro store/farm or in a band...or carpentry/contracting
    latewood Reviewed by latewood on . I want to move to a MMJ state that allows careprovider growing! Where should I move? All suggestions are welcome, thanks Will trade land in the east for land in the west...latewood P.S. I need a job at a hydro store/farm or in a band...or carpentry/contracting Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

I want to move to a MMJ state that allows careprovider growing! Where should I move?

even thought california has medical cannabis and caregivers, all the other laws suck major ass. the only thing good about california is the weather and it geographic location! i recommend movie to another state!

MOVING*

I live in SF and i wouldnt live any other place.

dai*ma
    as for the laws here in SF? you can do anything in SF except take a left.

thanks, Del...I like the way Oregon thinks...I am looking into CanCan also, but I need to find out about work visas and such...

California is pretty friendly.

San Fran, sounds good, but howfar is it to the country (affordable self substainment)? I am done living in cities, but outside one for the occasional roadFIX...we are looking parcels of land in Oregon; At Christmas Valley (S Central) and Outside Klamath Falls in the Fremont National Forest. Any one know the area?

DO NOT MOVE TO JOHNSON COUNTY, KANSAS.

Anyone familiar with that part of Southern Oregon?

Thanks for anyone's attention on this matter. lw

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast