Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1645 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

If you love shrooms, click here

I bought some Psilocybe cyanescens spores a while back from http://shayanashop.com and now I have a pound(over 1000g!!) of fresh cap to my name. All in three weeks, without hardly any care at all, indoors. No need for lights, air vents, co2 etc. just find shady spot and make sure all your equiptment is sterile! Best part is, that website ships the spores to the U.S., so no more trouble for us Americans finding good shrooms I suggest you stock up now, the DEA is watching this as they are alot of other currently "legal" substances...
    RastaKaze Reviewed by RastaKaze on . If you love shrooms, click here I bought some Psilocybe cyanescens spores a while back from http://shayanashop.com and now I have a pound(over 1000g!!) of fresh cap to my name. All in three weeks, without hardly any care at all, indoors. No need for lights, air vents, co2 etc. just find shady spot and make sure all your equiptment is sterile! Best part is, that website ships the spores to the U.S., so no more trouble for us Americans finding good shrooms :D I suggest you stock up now, the DEA is watching this as they are alot Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

a pound is 448grams ... 1000 grams is a kilo

either way nice job

do u know if the dust at the bottom of a bag of dried shrooms has any spores that will produce a yield?

Holy shit then I have a kilo of awsome shrooms, haha wow man all the fresh cap weighed out to 1019.5 grams on my scale. LMAO, shrooms for life. And for the whole neighborhood

dude all i can say is pleaseee....
    whoops

i am soo ordering those, do they come with good directions for growing outside and eveything?

oh yea what he said about the dust/spores producing yield, ill settle for perhaps a couple of spores in an envelope haha

in my parts that over $10,000 worth

Quote Originally Posted by jbuckets
    do u know if the dust at the bottom of a bag of dried shrooms has any spores that will produce a yield?
    It might be possible to start a small colony but different shrooms like different substrates so it would be almost impossible to succesfully yeild anything off of the dust the first time

man are they good as mushrooms? do a trip report if your not selling them all cause i wanna know about this i may have to get me one

Quote Originally Posted by bedake
    dude all i can say is pleaseee....
    whoops

i am soo ordering those, do they come with good directions for growing outside and eveything?

oh yea what he said about the dust/spores producing yield, ill settle for perhaps a couple of spores in an envelope haha
    It's so fuckin' easy mate, with cyanescens especially because they don't like cow shit nope only grow in molchy woody areas, so no worries about other wierd fungi that might pop up. I have two 5 gallon tubs filled with wood chips and a constant supply of shrooms, all I have to do is keep the buggers moist

Hmmm next time i acquire some i think i will try for the heck of it. If i can even get a small growth i can take spores from them and turn it into alot. Good thing there is an infinite amount of moist, shady places in the woods down the block :dance: .

Quote Originally Posted by 420purplehaze420
    man are they good as mushrooms? do a trip report if your not selling them all cause i wanna know about this i may have to get me one
    Hell yes, they are good mushrooms. I don't know if it's these especially or... if it's the fact that cyanescens have the highest concentration of psilocybin and psilocin of alll mushroom species..

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast