Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1756 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

If you love shrooms, click here

wow thats awesome!!!!!!!! good work :thumbsup: what method do u thinks the best way to grow shrooms?

RastaKaze, I'm a bit confused. You said you can do outdoors with woodchips right? But then you're talking about keeping equipment sterile and stuff.

Does the outdoor woodchip method work?

This is from the site link you gave:
    Quote Originally Posted by shayanashop.com
    Psilocybe Cyanescens Spawn bag - The Wavy-capped mushroom The easyest Growset available in the market! For Outdoor mushrooms! It lasts for several years

Effects
    Produces 2-3 flushes of mushrooms every season and the harvest increases year after year!

Usage
    Buy a bag of woodchips and choose a shady spot in your garden, mix the spawn bag with the chips and keep them wet! Is that simple or what?

Actually azurescens have the highest of all mushroom species. But if you can grow cyanescens, you can grow azurescens. They're cultivated in the exact same manner. You make me want to start growing mushrooms again. Now that I live with my parents though, I don't think they'd approve.

4.   Advertisements

^ Anyone?? Can they grow in woodchips outdoors without all the sterilization and jars and stuff?? Thanks.

My house is way to hot to grow shrooms (the kind of heat air conditioning can't fix, if ya know what I mean), but outdoor growing is something I definately have to try.
    \"Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will, within limits drawn by the equal rights of others. I do not add \"within the limits of the law\', because law if often but the tyrant\'s will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.\"-Thomas Jefferson.

Quote Originally Posted by RastaKaze
    Hell yes, they are good mushrooms. I don't know if it's these especially or... if it's the fact that cyanescens have the highest concentration of psilocybin and psilocin of alll mushroom species..
    I thought Azureacens (sp - whatever) or Liberty Caps had the higher concentration of psilocin. And still a high concentration of Psilocybin... not as high as Cyans but still higher then most Mushrooms.

Somebody already covered that... whoops.
    Quote Originally Posted by alonepsycho
    Actually azurescens have the highest of all mushroom species. But if you can grow cyanescens, you can grow azurescens. They're cultivated in the exact same manner. You make me want to start growing mushrooms again. Now that I live with my parents though, I don't think they'd approve.

wait i dont understand...so you can grow shrooms just from putting shroom dust from a baggie of shrooms on a chip os sterile wood and grow em...please help me understand???

Yay shrooms are fucking great

Nice shrooms, I knew that mushroom spores was legal but I never tried to order any...dont have the time to but nice pic .

I think you have to live up north to grow that type. We grow cubensis in the gulf states. I tried it and got one and a half flushes. Not very many, but they turned blue instantly. Much easier to pick out of cow shit.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast