Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1603 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

If you love shrooms, click here

I've ordered spores, twice, from two different companies. Both arrived. It's been over six months. Done grown 'em, done, and everything. Never had a problem or felt watched or anything. Guess it'd be smarter to get someone to order them for you, so it doesn't ship to the same place as it's grown. You may get in more trouble if you get caught than with weed, but most cops don't know what to look for when it comes to shrooms.
    I grew 'em with my mouth shut. Now I'm done and I can tell people it ain't worth a shit. You're better picking them wild.
    It may be different for people up north.

heh i could use some spores my self so bad, if got any to spare hit me up at [email protected] or AIM me.

i haven't grown them babies in so damn long it's ridicules. (I hope i can remember how, because i hate reading)

BTW: Nice grow man, WAY bigger then mine (I used the rice cake one before) i am very interested in the way you grew them, because you have a ton. and it's getting pretty hot out enough now, and i got wood areas.

Quote Originally Posted by RastaKaze
    I bought some Psilocybe cyanescens spores a while back from http://shayanashop.com and now I have a pound(over 1000g!!) of fresh cap to my name. All in three weeks, without hardly any care at all, indoors. No need for lights, air vents, co2 etc. just find shady spot and make sure all your equiptment is sterile! Best part is, that website ships the spores to the U.S., so no more trouble for us Americans finding good shrooms I suggest you stock up now, the DEA is watching this as they are alot of other currently "legal" substances...

You're Amazing!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345