Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1553 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

If you love shrooms, click here

Me too. Been pickin cow shit shrooms for years and never tried to grow my own. I was fortunate enough to live up the road from a beef cattle farm. They fed the cows corn.
    How Much Stem did you get?
    The stems are just as good you know. No real difference between them gram for gram.

Did you start with the spawn bag or the spore print??? Sorry if it was mentioned already,I didn't see it...

3.   Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by RastaKaze
    I definitely will, man, It's amazing what you can learn. I hate to say it but I think mushroom cultivation is by far more interesting then marijuana cultivation-- both of which I can do fully. There's just something about actually SEEING the shrooms grow. Have you tried indoor cultivation? What do you use for your substrate? I know how to take prints, I was fascinated by the prospect at first, even doubtful. Boy was I wrong

i feel the same way about the growing. For the longest time i was afraid of mushrooms, even when i would eat em to trip, touching live mushrooms scared the shit out of me. yea it was a weird phobia

Thanks rasta--let me know--
    I do grow mushies indoors, I use vermiculite and organic brown rice. I will post some recent pics of my mycelium soon. I personally love growing shrooms, esp indoors, it is so cool watching the mycelium grow then the babies start to pop out! It is a very neat thing

im gonna grow that shit man
    i need some money

Quote Originally Posted by Mindzeyecreationz
    Thanks rasta--let me know--
    I do grow mushies indoors, I use vermiculite and organic brown rice. I will post some recent pics of my mycelium soon. I personally love growing shrooms, esp indoors, it is so cool watching the mycelium grow then the babies start to pop out! It is a very neat thing
    LOL I have to say the mycelium is stomach turning for me I love to see the first little mushie heads pop up though that Is always a great day

Ok I can see this thread Is obviously going to result in a ton of people IMing me for growing instructions... Well I'm not about to type up a grow guide just for any person, so save yourself some time and check out this handy guide from erowid http://www.erowid.org/plants/mushroo...oms_mmgg.shtml

Do you just let the shrooms sit until they dry or do you use a blow dryer or something? Probably a stupid question
    If all else fails...PIITB:thumbsup:

I eat 'em fresh, the ones I don't eat in the next couple of days I'll air-dry between a couple screens

Your so lucky....me and my friend want to grow them but we have no where to grow in our houses, but you say cyaneasis (sorry cant spell whien im high) grow well outdoors in woodchips? We are afraid of first, them not growing well outdoors in ohio and 2 that they will get infected or others might pop up without us knowing and we might poison ourselves. Ima look up cyaneasis or whatever, they grow around here.

actually, i remember seeing some very similar to those last year. I thought they could be the same kind, they were growing next to a dead huuuuuge ass tree stump in woodchips, in like 8 colonies of like 100. If they pop up next year ill look into those too.

Only problem for me now is getting spores..

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast