Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1659 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

If you love shrooms, click here

Quote Originally Posted by RastaKaze
    It's so fuckin' easy mate, with cyanescens especially because they don't like cow shit nope only grow in molchy woody areas, so no worries about other wierd fungi that might pop up. I have two 5 gallon tubs filled with wood chips and a constant supply of shrooms, all I have to do is keep the buggers moist

how long do they take to pop up after planting em?

2.   Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by jbuckets
    Hmmm next time i acquire some i think i will try for the heck of it. If i can even get a small growth i can take spores from them and turn it into alot. Good thing there is an infinite amount of moist, shady places in the woods down the block :dance: .
    Make sure all your equiptment, and the area AROUND your grow is sterile. I would try making your own substrate with vermiculite and brown rice flour... read up on erowid, they have lot sof good info :thumbsup:

Quote Originally Posted by bedake
    how long do they take to pop up after planting em?
    I usually see little shrooms popping up after the third day of applying the spores, then they nearly double in size by the day until harvest (2-3 weeks)

I usually see little shrooms popping up after the third day of applying the spores, then they nearly double in size by the day until harvest (2-3 weeks)

interesting... yes yes very intersting haha, whats the ideal weather likfe for starting them? like earliest right now in ohio its like 19 degrees outside about what temp average do you reccomend?

Anywhere between 75degrees farenheit and 90 degrees farenheit

Anywhere between 75degrees farenheit and 90 degrees farenheit
    thanks alot homie hope fully in like 6 months ill be able to be bragging about my shrooms

ohh man i'm tempted to start growing my own shrooms now.

good job rasta--I hope you will send me a few dried as soon as possible!
    take some spore prints too--use an index card that is nuked in the microwave for a minute to sterilize it then place a cap on it over night with a glass over it to avoid contamination.
    cyanescens grow wild here in the woods but rarely do you see a colony like that in the wild

I definitely will, man, It's amazing what you can learn. I hate to say it but I think mushroom cultivation is by far more interesting then marijuana cultivation-- both of which I can do fully. There's just something about actually SEEING the shrooms grow. Have you tried indoor cultivation? What do you use for your substrate? I know how to take prints, I was fascinated by the prospect at first, even doubtful. Boy was I wrong

Wow. Nice work Rasta. I've been thinking about doing this for a while and I think you convinced me

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast