Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1610 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

will this work

if i start two hours before a drug test drinking 2quarts of water and taking 3or4 asprin and then 1 hour later drink another quart of water and 3 or 4 asprin and 1/2 hour later drink 2 quarts of water and take 1 or 2 asprin do u think it will hide the thc in my urine last time i smoked was yesterday morning it is a simple test taking right there it does not get sent to a lab. please respond soon its 8:00 i take the tes at 11:00
    theresa35 Reviewed by theresa35 on . will this work if i start two hours before a drug test drinking 2quarts of water and taking 3or4 asprin and then 1 hour later drink another quart of water and 3 or 4 asprin and 1/2 hour later drink 2 quarts of water and take 1 or 2 asprin do u think it will hide the thc in my urine last time i smoked was yesterday morning it is a simple test taking right there it does not get sent to a lab. please respond soon its 8:00 i take the tes at 11:00:) Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

will this work

I really don't think it will.. the aspirin is not going to hide anything.. and all the water will do is dilute the sample..a dilute sample is a failed test most of the time.. I have even failed after using carbo drinks..I used to buy clean urine for passing test but Arkansas has banned this stuff.. http://bmj.bmjjournals.com/cgi/conte...326/7384/300/a

BUT if they are not sending it to a lab I would dilute the hell out of it. Don't use a time line just drink lots and lots of water..
    Quote Originally Posted by HydroDynamics

Money doesn\'t buy a green thumb!!

will this work

ok thanks

will this work

just so you know.. you can still get this in arkansas and it's all I use. but you would need more time.. I get the prefilled kit and keep one in the freezer.. http://www.pretestedurine.com/products.htm

will this work

Quote Originally Posted by Bender
    just so you know.. you can still get this in arkansas and it's all I use. but you would need more time.. I get the prefilled kit and keep one in the freezer.. http://www.pretestedurine.com/products.htm

BUT you have to order online and DON"T say any more than you have to..If they suspect it's for passing a drug test they can't sell it to you.. I know that don't make much sense but thats how it works..:smokin:

will this work

Bender, I think you have given Theresa some pretty good advice. I have heard it can take up to a month to get all traces out of one's system. However, I think a lot of that depends on a person's own specific metabolism.

will this work

Bender, are you like in NW Arkansas? Or, did I read you were down around LR? Too much water under the bridge! lol Anyway, I'm in the NW area. Between Russellville and Alma. Oh, and by the way, don't forget to check in on the AR site from time to time!

will this work

Or....you can email me at [email protected] Thanks!

will this work

LOL.. I have failed a couple test. Live and learn..

I'm in the springdale area..

will this work

Yeah, nothing like good 'ol experience! lol Springdale! Awesome! I almost moved there once! Backed out of the deal at the last moment. Springdale should be real proud right now...sending 4 out of 5 to the U of A! Go Hogs!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast