Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1463 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Head Shop

I know there are Head Shops around my area but I need directions... does anyone know how the hell im supposed to find one.. im pretty sure theres one in frederick but i dont kn0w.... i really want a damn bong man
    Smokes Reviewed by Smokes on . Head Shop I know there are Head Shops around my area but I need directions... does anyone know how the hell im supposed to find one.. im pretty sure theres one in frederick but i dont kn0w.... i really want a damn bong man Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Head Shop

If you're old enough to go into a headshop, you're old enough to get one off the 'net. Remember, it's not paraphernalia until it's used.

However, if you want to go to the headshop anyway, you gotta go through a whole fucked up process to do it.

Okay, you grab your keys, your (doctored?) driver's license, and 100 dollars. Then, you go outside (locking your front door, of course), unlock your car, get in, shut the door, put the key in the ignition, start the car, back out of your driveway, stop and make sure no cars are coming that might kill you, get on the road, stop at the next stop sign/light...
    ...Explore your town, especially the commercial areas, for shops with interesting names...
    Find one that has an interesting name, park your car, get out, lock it, walk inside, see if it's a headshop, if it is, spend your 100$. If not, unlock your car, get in, shut the door, put the key in the ignition, start the car, get back on the road (at the right time, of course)...
    ...Rinse and repeat until you find a headshop.

Head Shop

wOw.. thanks for that detailed explanation

Head Shop

umm man..maybe dial 411 and say headshops lol

Head Shop

haha... im gonna do it... wow this should be fun... I really want a bong and im not 18 but i have someone that will get it for me...

Head Shop

Don't call them head shops, especially when you're in one. Various shops call themselves smoke shops, gift shops, novelty stores, etc. Use the proper terminology. Also, bongs are called water pipes. Some places don't care, but others will kick you out for repeated mistakes in word choice.

Try Google Maps. That's how I found a source of cigarettes and DXM near my campus.