Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1472 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Average healthy plants that come out of a 30 seed sprout?

It seems that a few of my seedlings arent doing to well.20 are doing great should grow into good strong plants.what sex I don't know yet.A couple are small and yellowing...and a couple just look like there struggling to stay healthy.
    Is this normal?I've never sprouted so many seeds at once...so I don't know if it's the beans in the dirt or the beans in my head?:stoned:
    20 out of 26 aint bad ?(Living plants...not females)
    J DOG 6000 Reviewed by J DOG 6000 on . Average healthy plants that come out of a 30 seed sprout? It seems that a few of my seedlings arent doing to well.20 are doing great should grow into good strong plants.what sex I don't know yet.A couple are small and yellowing...and a couple just look like there struggling to stay healthy. Is this normal?I've never sprouted so many seeds at once...so I don't know if it's the beans in the dirt or the beans in my head?:stoned: 20 out of 26 aint bad ?(Living plants...not females) Rating: 5
    Every post I make is purely fictional. Any information I have about cannabis is either through common sense or intensive reading. Any pictures posted by myself or anyone using my username are not my own and are in fact picture found on google images. I will not be held responsible for anything that I say on these forums.

2.   Advertisements

By the way I'm sprouting a few of 5 different strains and 10 of one strain...and the one that I sprouted 10 of all sprouted but the majority of the unhealthy plant are from that strain.
    Obviously a numbers thing...I'm assuming this is normal.
    Because I can see the difference in strains big time...the Gbolt is vigurous and so is the Berrybolt...the Kushes are sturdy and Herijuana crosses are giving me the most problems.The Killian has some strong genes but need more food then the others.The grapefruit x Herijuana is the strain I poped 10 of.And it sprouted early but hungry.This one seems to need more food also.Overall considering the crappy soil,they are coming along nicely.
    All healthy seedlings are either on there 3rd set of real leaves or there 4th.Gbolt is growing the fastest and Berry bolt is growing big fast.
    Pic's on there way.:thumbsup:
    Every post I make is purely fictional. Any information I have about cannabis is either through common sense or intensive reading. Any pictures posted by myself or anyone using my username are not my own and are in fact picture found on google images. I will not be held responsible for anything that I say on these forums.

I should have mixed some bone meal or blood meal in there.But since I've been feeding them more they are loving it and greening up.

:thumbsup:

ffgtzj

testing

gggg

IOs this working

Ignore all that crap

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast