Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1746 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Help! Starting from scratch

Ok I have three seeds that I found in an 8th I got a while back. How do I turn them into weed? I need really simple instructions and preferably geared towards english-type people (i.e. don't tell me to go to wal.mart. It doesn't exsist!). Anyway I know I'm being noobish but I really don't have a clue what I'm doing. HELP!

Tom
    Dylmts Reviewed by Dylmts on . Help! Starting from scratch Ok I have three seeds that I found in an 8th I got a while back. How do I turn them into weed? I need really simple instructions and preferably geared towards english-type people (i.e. don't tell me to go to wal.mart. It doesn't exsist!). Anyway I know I'm being noobish but I really don't have a clue what I'm doing. HELP! Tom Rating: 5
    Alors! Je peux parler français quand j\'ai fumé les drogues!

2.   Advertisements

first thing you need lights go to bq or do it all get some fluros to start with and while there get some nutrients some thing with a high nitrogen for veg some pots the little peat cups youget and some decent soil john innes from bq is ok to start then come back and find out what else to do ,it s a good hobby for tommato growers

Thank-you! I'll let you know how I'm getting on!

Tom
    Alors! Je peux parler français quand j\'ai fumé les drogues!

Just plant them in your back garden and they should grow fine.

Ya,if it was that easy everyone would grow it,bro!

Like I always say
    "G:thumbsup: rowing weed is easy,growing good weed is what takes talent."
    Every post I make is purely fictional. Any information I have about cannabis is either through common sense or intensive reading. Any pictures posted by myself or anyone using my username are not my own and are in fact picture found on google images. I will not be held responsible for anything that I say on these forums.

or you could jus get a book or dvd or search the internet and skip that talent bullshit

you really need to master the watering,to get anywere.get som compct florescents lights,put under 24 hrs,of light,until u wanna bud,then giv them 12/12 lght cycle until u hav ripe buds.dont let ur grow area get to hot.peace buthead...