Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1462 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Shrooms for the first time, alot like love.

Well i put off doing shrooms since last spring because I ordered my own spores and started growing in the early fall. I then wanted to wait until i grew my own to trip off my precious growings. I was expecting the first batch to be down when my parents sent me to rehab, yes for weed(was smoking everyday and was interfering with my life, not in major ways, but with family) and I never got to harvest b/c my bro(very clean) took all my shrooming stuff, bubbler, weed, one hitter and some other paraphenalia.

Well anyway, i decided after almost getting out of rehab(iop) that i would propose a trip, b/c it was way over due. The last time i tripped was lsd in early fall, and then in summer and also some research chemicals in summer and ex. Since i knew most things about shrooms i decided to trip. I got a quad and split it with my friend.

I took about a gram every 20-30 min, until about 3 grams was finished, and started kicking in within 40 min. I took in incrimints because my parents were still awake and i had to be functional with them around(in a dark tv room, so they couldn't see my eyes) It was great when it fully kicked in. They made me feel good like ex, not that good, but good and i felt an intense but mellow trip. the visuals were the second best ive experanced(research chemical in summer, fucked up for like a day). The dark room i was in was all in motion like i was a captain of a ship in a storm in the pacific. The shadows and dark spots on walls(house being renovated) were spinning and moving in constant motion. My cats and dog were awesome to mess with because they were moving so fast and looked very strange. I watched the movie Sdeways and laughed uncontrollably the whole time, and dont laugh to much with comedy's.

The trip last about 4 hours and my pupils were very fucked up. I had trouble sleeping and couldnt concentrate later that night(when coming down). I woke up the next morning, with not to much sleep for triping and felt energized. I did have an off and ongoing headache the whole day, but it wasnt to bad. The next night i did about .5 grams and even saw visuals. I am now in love with this drug, as many before and bought another quarter. I rate this drug an 8 out of 10. Acid will remain 7 out of 10, ex 6 out of 10, premium weed(not lazy high) 9 out of 10, painkillers 6 out of 10, nitrous 7 out of 10, and coke 5 out of 10. Jsut my system.

-peace
    Lightitup44 Reviewed by Lightitup44 on . Shrooms for the first time, alot like love. Well i put off doing shrooms since last spring because I ordered my own spores and started growing in the early fall. I then wanted to wait until i grew my own to trip off my precious growings. I was expecting the first batch to be down when my parents sent me to rehab, yes for weed(was smoking everyday and was interfering with my life, not in major ways, but with family) and I never got to harvest b/c my bro(very clean) took all my shrooming stuff, bubbler, weed, one hitter and some other Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

hey what part of indiana u from?

hamilton county, man and indy, parents split up. Im from tenth on the east side of indy and about 191st on the north east side. Good to see a indiana toker. Urself man?

-peace

sounds like fun man, :thumbsup: wish i could get my hands on some...

Yeah, shrooms are amazing, i agree... after you do them, your weed trips are much better,as well. Anyone notice this?

I, for some reason, notice a degreased effectiveness if I do it within a week of a trip. That's why after I trip (typically on about 6-10 g), I'll take a week or so to reflect and clear my mind. Although, from my friends testimony, I've found myself in the minority.