Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1455 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

heart

i've had panic attacks because after i smoke i hear my heartbeat but it's weird cuz i hear the middle beats that u normally dont hear, which makes it seem ur heat is beating super fast but wen u feel ur pulse it's not as fast as u think..has anybody freaked out because of their heart after smokin
    reggaelover1965 Reviewed by reggaelover1965 on . heart i've had panic attacks because after i smoke i hear my heartbeat but it's weird cuz i hear the middle beats that u normally dont hear, which makes it seem ur heat is beating super fast but wen u feel ur pulse it's not as fast as u think..has anybody freaked out because of their heart after smokin Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

heart

Yeah, but only when I was on antibiotics.

heart

practially everybodys got abit paranoid at some point in there smoking life. the trick is to simply not think about it, watchin anything funny on tv will take your mind of any paranoia

heart

Or eat, or do something active.

One time in class I thought I was ganna die of a heart attack because of my inexperiance with paranoia.

heart

I've never been greatly concerned.. my heartbeat has never been irregular, I haven't had palpitations. The worst my pulse rate would get to would be, perhaps, 180 tops. My heart rate will easily shoot past that when exercising, so I haven't been concerned.

heart

Its all mental...you can think yourself out of a bda trip. Just think of all the positives and reason why you shouldnt be paranoid.

Here are the number of people that have died from smoking weed: 0

realize this...its nothing...just your senses feeling differently

heart

Quote Originally Posted by reggaelover1965
    i've had panic attacks because after i smoke i hear my heartbeat but it's weird cuz i hear the middle beats that u normally dont hear, which makes it seem ur heat is beating super fast but wen u feel ur pulse it's not as fast as u think..has anybody freaked out because of their heart after smokin
    are you sure it's actually "panick attacks" and not just being panicked? 'cause with an actual panick attack you start hyperventilating like a fish out of water, it's not even an emotional thing so much as a physical reaction to a build up of stress induced chemicals. they're often mistaken for heart attacks, though it's not like that for everybody.

heart

Rapid heart beat is typical with a lot of people when they smoke. I get it also.

heart

I used to get that too but it went away. it wont harm you

heart

My best friend's like that. We used to be smoking buddies, too. Then, he had a panic attack when he thought he was going to die. Then, he couldn't muster the courage to go to school for 5 months.

That was a few years ago. Now, he can handle exactly 1/2 of a hit. Any more than that, and he starts freakin'.