Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1648 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

this is my attempt to start an active thread in this board, so i'll come by as often as possible. post you utah smokers :rasta:
    420ultimatesmokage Reviewed by 420ultimatesmokage on . 420 this is my attempt to start an active thread in this board, so i'll come by as often as possible. post you utah smokers :rasta: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

I'll pitch in....We need a subject though.
    Something interesting........hmmmmmmmm
    What's everyone interested in though? Maybe.....BUD!
    ok, so here's a subject....:What's the best pot you've toked?
    Give full details...like a visual discription, type of high, the
    setting you were in, was it with good freinds? or maybe with
    a loved one.....anywho you get the picture.

Abyss

alright here is a story from when i was first started smoking . anyways, i was with some friends, one of the (we'll call E) had two joints. me and my bro who was with me had a ghetto bong we made with a bowl of some chron in there. so me e and two other people fit our way into a small closet in an apartment closet. this closet was outside next the sliding glass door, the whole apartment is below ground level so you have to jump to get down in or out. well i was sitting and the rest were standing because it was so cramped. after toking up the joints/bowl, one of my friends starts getting all paranoid so we decided it time to leave. at this point, i am still fine and nicely stoned but that will change. i get out first and jump on this little trampoline they had set up to get out. after clearing the rail i started to walk quickly away from the area. at this point i experience a massive head rush from being cramped up all that time then quickly jumping out and running. me vision completely goes and i end up having to hold on to the fence to keep from falling. after i recover, i was more baked then i have ever been up in tell that point, nothing even came close. my friends come up to me and their heads looked normal but their body had a cartoonish look to them. when they walked, it looked jerky and such. being the noob that i was, i said "was that shit laced man". trying to trip me out, one of them said it had cocaine in it. another buddy said it was fine, after that i was tripping in a good way. we make our way to autozone then split up, me and e were left chilling there for a little bit. while i was sitting on the curb, some guy walked up close to me and i looked at him wondering wtf. after getting a good look, he said "looks like you're having a good day" . anyways after walking around for a little while i went home. i was high for like 5 hours, it was truely one of the best stones ever

i hope that made sense

great story...here's mine

I was working at a camp in writewood california one summer, one of the guys I was working with we will call J. well J was a cool guy and one night I was laying in my bunk bed reading Weave World when J said "hey man do you puff?" well what could I say....."ummmm, maybe. Why?" J "well I was gonna take a walk and was wondering if you wanted to go." Me"Hell ya!.
    So we took a stroll to the edge of camp and he bust out a jay. We puff, I must say it tasted aweful good. As we start to walk back it hits me, and I mean hard! it seemed as if the ground was drifting underneath me as I walked.
    Making it back to the cabin was a chore in and of itself. I thanked him and then layed down in my bunk and started reading Weave World again.....I probably read 4 or 5 chapters that night, what a great time. As the night bore on I drifted peacefuly and finally some where in the night found sleep. what a great day.

Abyss

that sounds awesome, so im guessing you live in utah?

Sure do, Saint George.

i live in the wasatch valley. i love southern utah, love to camp at all the national parks they got down there

Well, friends, I live in Tooele.

Teen pregnancy, woo hoo!

Horny substitute teachers, woo hoo!

I hate this fucking city, woo hoo!...

I'm not experienced enough with bud to tell you. Sorry.

The highest I ever got though was the other night. I packed the final bowl from my first bag in a year *cheers*, and I packed it way tight tried to hit it. Well, the thing wouldn't hit. I was sucking as hard as I fucking could, no air going through the bowl. I was puffing so hard my eyes were forced shut and eventually air got sucked through my ears *ow!*.
    So, I try and unpack the bowl, but it just wouldn't come out. I attributed this to the tightness of the bowl and the laws of friction. So, I went and got a pin, stabbed the middle of the bowl, which for me usually makes all the bowl just come out, but just a few flecs of dust came out. Alright, I thought, I took the pin, stabbed the side, and tried to dig the shit out of there. Lo and behold, my bowlpack had doubled in size. What the fuck, I asked myself, where did all this mass come from? I studied the mass of goo closer, and realized it was a massive ball of chunky, weedy resin. Immediately, I start scraping the shit out of my homemade bowl. It's an L shaped piece of plumbing, I might add.

Scrape, scrape, scrape...

I finally finish scraping, and I got so much resin that my screen was disappeared into it. So, I make a few small balls of it...pop a little ball of resinous, weedy, chunky, gooey goodness in my bowl, and I lit that shit UP! 10 minutes and 4 bowls of resin later, I was still toking the resin that refused to be scraped *lighter trick*. 5 minutes after that, I put the piece down, and realize...I was fucked up like a drunk hooker in a football team's locker room. I called my homie and I don't even have the slightest clue what we talked about. All I remember is laughing my ass off at every sound I heard. It was beautiful.

I look forward to more highs like that. I ended up laughing myself sore.

yes the best stones are the early ones

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook