Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1585 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

The first time I ever smoked chronic was in junior high. I was accustomed to smoking schwagg and didn't really think that bud could get better than that, (remember, junior high). One day a friend had come over to my house and we called our dealer to buy a sack. 10 minutes later, we had arrived via bicycle, (both of them mine), at our destination. We went inside and was directed to the back patio of the house. On a table on the back porch was the largest 8 hose hooka I had ever seen, not to mention the coffee-mug sized bowl of green on the top. I paid for our sack, (used to be a paper boy, geeze, there's some stoned stories for you.. haha), and then got smoked out by the dealer. The bud tasted so sweet and cool. Well, we left after a little while and started heading back to my house on the bicycles. We were so stoned that I could barely keep from falling off my bike, (which was a shock to me, as I had rode bmx for a few years at that point), but managed to stay upright. My friend however, proceeded to wreck my other bike, and essentially ruin the front wheel, by slamming into the back of a parked car and flying down the windsheild onto the hood. As he still says to this day, "I swear I thought it was moving."

The first time I got high was in Florida, I worked for the Rat and me and this coworker lit one up and then we went back to her place and shagged! But the best time was this last spring in Amsterdam, I had 2 freakin space brownies and a joint, mixed with a couple shots of Yager and Absinth, and I was really fucked up, I remeber trying to walk back to the train station laughing my ass wanting to break up with my girlfriend! Got back to my room and I could find her # and passed out. I woke up 6 hours later and was still fuckin high as a kite for another 3 or 4 hours, it was fukin amazing!

3.   Advertisements

What happened to everybody in Utah? Holy crap.. I know there are a lot of stoners around here, so show yourselves.

Hells yeah...representing the UT. I'm here and I'm high!

First time was working in a Village Inn....16 and stupid and got baaaaked of a gravity bong in the backroom. The whole kitchen smoked up - a bunch of thick-eyelid mo-fo's. Place was blazin' all the time. 17 years later, still smokin', but in better style these days!

Check my NORML post in the UT section. We need to start a Utah chapter and help make a change.

PEace!

Hell ya, we need to get our shit toghether, fuckn' cannabis is where its at! Why the fuck don't we get out shit toghether, Utah is the fucking place!!!! Well I'm drunk, I won't lie, and I need some goo stuf, but I'm out, fuck! Life suck without the shit! Laters, lets get our shit toghether we should have an active board! What the fuck?

well im here again:joint1:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook