Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1689 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Hell yeah, they are. So you're from SLC? Good job. :thumbsup:

2.   Advertisements

i try my best

:thumbsup: :rasta: :smokin: :rasta: :thumbsup:

Hey it's good to see people from Utah getting on this, I had almost given up on these boards. Everyone should come check out our medical marijuana meetings. We are going to be having movie screenings, benefit concerts, massive parties, vacation road trips, and whatever else fun we can come up with, ohh and we're going to legalize MedMJ for SLC too, then the rest of the state, but the fun stuffs what everyone wants to do. Check out the meetings:
    Hosted By WHO?: Advocates for Progressive Therapy-SLC Medical Marijuana Activists
    When: SUNDAY Jan 29, 2006
    at 5:00 PM
    Where: ONE WORLD CAFE
    41 south 300 east
    Salt Lake City, UT 84101
    US
    mmmmm, good food
    WHAT?:
    Medical Marijuana Meeting

Websites: www.myspace.com/aptutah www.geocities.com/aptutah
    Email: [email protected]

I hope you do well, APTUtah. I really don't want our nice lil' Utah to be the last state to finally legalize bud.

has any states legalized ganja ?

hey im getting sent to some boarding school in utah about an hour and a half outside of las vegas...and im from maryland...my parents wont tell me the name yet only location..anyone have any ideas and how is the area there

Quote Originally Posted by Stoner69Guy
    has any states legalized ganja ?
    yeah, for medical stuff.

nevada's debating a bill that would make it for all adults over 21 to possess up to an ounce of greens

Hey all, I'm from SLC area, Bountiful to be exact. Right now I'm actually out of state going to school, but I like the Salt Lake Area a lot. Ya, there are a lot of conservative people and close minded bitches, but there is some cool outdoor stuff to do all year round. I'll chip in my high story as well...

The highest I have ever been was the very first time I smoked. My friend and I were sick of getting drunk every weekend so we told some of our stoner friends we wanted to smoke with them. We went to this kids apartment and they loaded up the bubbler. We started passing it around and I thought I was going to cough up a lung. I didn't notice anything at first and then all this sudden I remember asking, "Did you guys see that?!?!" Everyone just laughed at me and I realized I was just totally tripping out. After about 7 bowls from the bubbler we went and watched TV and ate skittles. I couldn't get my mind off the skittles so while my friends sat on the couch I just stood there eating for at least 30 minutes. We then went to the football game (I was still in High School) and it was the craziest game ever. I had no idea what was going on and then some kids got in this huge fight right behind me and I just remember staring at them in fascination. I felt so jerky and everyone else looked jerky. It was a crazy experience

Quote Originally Posted by koko
    The highest I have ever been was the very first time I smoked.
    fuck yeah i wish i could get as high as the first time again

the first time i got high i was so blazed that you could barely touch me and i'd fall over laughing

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook