Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1825 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Magic Shrooms - how do u consume?

I've put them in my tea (worked well) swallowed them while holding my nose (worked ok I guess) and tried to melt hersheys chocolate in my mouth and chew up the shrooms at the same time (oh my god NEVER EVER do that!!!).
    I've also put like 5 kinds of non psilocybe shrooms (dont ask, I was young and stupid) on top of my frozen pizza and that wasn't too great either.

How do you guys take your shrooms?
    420kidder Reviewed by 420kidder on . Magic Shrooms - how do u consume? I've put them in my tea (worked well) swallowed them while holding my nose (worked ok I guess) and tried to melt hersheys chocolate in my mouth and chew up the shrooms at the same time (oh my god NEVER EVER do that!!!). I've also put like 5 kinds of non psilocybe shrooms (dont ask, I was young and stupid) on top of my frozen pizza and that wasn't too great either. How do you guys take your shrooms? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Ground to a powder in a coffee grinder and put in hot chocolate is the best way IMHO. I don't mind chewing them though. It's just a bad taste it wont kill you. (Although eating handfuls of unknown mushrooms probably will!)

let them soak in salad dressing and put them on pizza

i used to put them on PB & J's, and now i grind em up and take them in a shot of lemon juice

I just eat 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvesthetic
    I just eat 'em.
    Word

LOL, holy shit only a few posts but lots of different ways. I like the coffee grinder idea, that's how I made pot brownies the time I did back in 96.. Wow, I guess it's time to make some more brownies.

Grinding them would have a good effect because the surface is bigger so they dried out better. This is also makes the Psilocybin more vonurable for oxidation with air or water because of the big surface. So grinding them, and then dry them with some silica should give probably the best effects.

I used to just popem in and swallow i didnt think they were that bad. Also used to make ribena tea with em and of course eat the leftovers... ahhh the good old days before it was made illegal. Meh now weve just gotta be happy with acid.

i just put them on pizza, or chew them up for about 10 minutes. that is said to let the psilocybin in through some part of your mouth.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast