Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1503 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Rochester.....

YO...what up everyone? Marijuana is great. I've been using it scince I was 13...now i'm almomst 19. I love smoking good heady pot...around here we got....shwag...beasters...and headys.......i don't smoke nothing but HEADYS. I'm not really sure what that means in cannabis scientifical terms...but that shit better look goood if you want to puff puff pass it to me...I've been pushing weight for sometime now.....Anyways, just wanted to say highhhhh to all of my fellow weed smokers and tokers, hopefully this message dosn't get the DEA at my crib!!!!! Later peeps...One love

P.S. Anyone else form Rochester area???

Word is born
    Word is bond
    Word is bomb
    RocWeed Reviewed by RocWeed on . Rochester..... YO...what up everyone? Marijuana is great. I've been using it scince I was 13...now i'm almomst 19. I love smoking good heady pot...around here we got....shwag...beasters...and headys.......i don't smoke nothing but HEADYS. I'm not really sure what that means in cannabis scientifical terms...but that shit better look goood if you want to puff puff pass it to me...I've been pushing weight for sometime now.....Anyways, just wanted to say highhhhh to all of my fellow weed smokers and tokers, Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Rochester.....

do u mean rochester minnesota? prolly not, but do you?

Rochester.....

Yo, Roc you got an aim name or email i could have? (have you ever herd of PGP...?)

Rochester.....

hey hey, rochester in new york? Westchester county here.

Rochester.....

loaded, i swear, pgp is a potheads worst nightmare. Guess who locked up all his personal files with pgp using the cipher aes-256 and wanted it very secure so of course it was 4096/1024, and then promplty forgot their pass phrase

Rochester.....

well thats why you get a lock box and write that shit down, but personaly i only use it for comunication, email and the like... I Read Your EMail(dont worry i dont realy, but anyone can if they want. its not hard).... so i try to use secure when i can.. :-)

Rochester.....

would you be interrested in naturally grown marijuana from eastern side of HIMALAYAN RANGES?
    MAIL ME AT [email protected]

Rochester.....

ok im prob being dumb but, wtf is pgp?

Rochester.....

pretty good privacy
    http://www.pgp.com/