Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1708 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Wheres Anyone in SD

I cant believe there is no one that comes here frm sdakota geeezzz Anyone
    Essence Reviewed by Essence on . Wheres Anyone in SD I cant believe there is no one that comes here frm sdakota geeezzz :o Anyone :confused: Rating: 5
    \"I\'m no Angel,but I\'ve spread my wings a bit.\" Mae West

2.   Advertisements

Wheres Anyone in SD

yes. i am here.

rapid.

u?

Wheres Anyone in SD

Well, I am in Pierre. Is rapid prices better than Pierre? $40-50 a quarter. I am used to $100 1/4lb back in California.

Wheres Anyone in SD

40-50 dollars a quarter of what?

here, its 100 dollars a quarter of good chronic (unless you are good friends with a dealer or something, then you can get it for 70-90)

schwag is 20-25 for a quarter, and its usually decent

mids are extremely rare here lol

Wheres Anyone in SD

swag man, 100 for sum chron's aint bad, growin that shit now. going hydro soon.how much are the pounds up there? atleast you have better prices on your 1/4's up there. it sucks here man. bad.

Wheres Anyone in SD

just over the border in WY, will be in the hills next month for the marathon, hows the scene?

Wheres Anyone in SD

schwags pretty dry right now, but theres no shortage of chron.

quarter pounds of schwag cost about 220 up here, and chronic u can get for 300-350 an oz

Wheres Anyone in SD

Quote Originally Posted by Weed4Life
    Well, I am in Pierre. Is rapid prices better than Pierre? $40-50 a quarter. I am used to $100 1/4lb back in California.
    i hope to god you arent talking about schwag for 50 a quarter.....

Wheres Anyone in SD

Wow :smokin: I havent been in this site for awhile lost interest,,,but always come back,,,Glad to know ya. I'm central sd on the Rez. Dont really like talking prices but Hey if you got that chronic go for it,,,its well worth it then the $50 schwag that somehow is all most of us can find

~Weed4Life~,,,like your tattoos and welcome to SDakota. Hey ~dood989~ Lucky you w/ all your choices. ~Vato~ in WY HI neighbor bet you dont hardly get anyone posting in your states...Post here :thumbsup:

Keep it Green n Smokey,,,Peace

Wheres Anyone in SD

Quote Originally Posted by Slickpothead
    Shit im moving to south dakota in 2 weeks but used to california prices and chronic. from chico where im from in nor cal its like 350-400 bucks for a pound of bammer/shwag and from 150-300 a once of chronic depending on time of year and connect. I'll be growing though and hook everyone up with some chronic!! down with the shwag!!
    lol hell yea man!

but yea....those cali prices are awesome...i wish we had those here >.<

if you're lucky and know someone you could get an ounce of chronic for 250-300, but not less than that i dont think.

ive never bought a pound of schwag before, so i dont really know what the prices for that would be around here. but i do know that a qp of schwag is like 220 ish. (

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast